Positive metal attitude.
325   12

alt text

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• IB

shut up, scoob

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

I love you too.

• IB

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

Most metal isn't my cup of tea. Only a handful of metal songs I like. I don't know what it is, seems a lot of it is dissonant and doesn't really come together smoothly.

• Banned

I read some email some mother sent...I can't remember who but anyways....her daughter was disabled and in a wheelchair but it doesn't stop her. And she goes to all these concerts and her mother takes her. Well all the punk fans and metal fans are always so courteous, and hold open doors and have no problem getting her to the front to see...well she took her to a beiber concert and the fans ignored her and pretty much trampled her....

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimVIP

I Metal.

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• Manowarrior

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

I really enjoyed that.

• Toonami

cowboy_stilgar said:

alt text

Gay

My old signature is gone.... So sad....

• SwimVIP

"Revenge can be bittersweet, but if you sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment." ~ David Avocado Wolfe

"If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal." ~ Nicolas Cage

• Swimuminati

JapaneseFreak said:

cowboy_stilgar said:

alt text

Gay

Yes, they do look happy indeed