Questions need of answers
164   10

• Toonami

Did they ever explain why they did this to [asmb]? I mean.... Honestly. I miss IB and the bumps and so on. Especially rants. This just seems....so...out of wack and order. Why did they do this? I want answers, im sure they have explained as to why. If so, just stop me now send me links to shut me up..

Im sure many people that has been here for since the very beginning of time realizes and knows the major impact they have done.

My old signature is gone.... So sad....

• Swimuminati

They said the contract with lithium was up...then they shot us in the face...

this is us now

alt text

• SwimStar

idk i'd imagine they got tired of paying lithium and weren't exactly reeling in the $$$ from pageviews

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Toonami

Mixboy said:

this is us now

alt text

They have been with lithium for eons....

• Toonami

QuebecElegy said:

idk i'd imagine they got tired of paying lithium and weren't exactly reeling in the $$$ from pageviews

Well maybe if they had better line up of shows during the week....

• Swimuminati

Mixboy said:

this is us now

alt text

a mouth that is also an asshole?

two birds, one stone?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

• Swimuminati

Firefly24 said:

Mixboy said:

this is us now

alt text

a mouth that is also an asshole?

two birds, one stone?

everything he said was crap anyway

• Swimuminati

no wonder his breath smelled like shit

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

First time "kiss my ass" could be seen as a come on...