300   6

• Banned

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

• Toonami

the thumbnail alone tells me not to watch that video

the title doesn't help

• Banned

Give it a chance. Alex Jones is f**king hilarious.

tha pirate king

Total Kudos Received: 74

• Babbling

Fat angry men at 10 pm. Just what I want to hear.

• Banned

I don't listen to anything that man has to say, he's a racist lunatic conspiracy theorist nut job. He was one of the 9/11 truther skeptics when that whole shibang first started.

Guy believes the "builderberger" group is a front for the illuminati and control the whole world. He's also said some really anti-semetic shit, racist shit about black people, and super hateful stuff about the famous "gay left wing agenda" and how we are all trying to brain wash boys to molest them.

I actually find it disgusting I consider this guy a legit news source at one point, back in my days of buying every piece of shit conspiracy theory on the internet. He prays on fear of people with like PTSD from war-vets and young teenagers and youths. Mostly poor disenfranchised kids that are looking to blame someone and already have a strong distaste of the government and corporations.

• Banned

If you find lunatics that rave on podcasts with constant angry outbursts and screaming, about insane conspiracy theories to be funny....

I once thought it was hilarious as well.... until I realized this guy had a rather large cult following among extreme far right whack jobs that hate the government and corporations so much they will believe anything they hear that is negative about them without doing any actual research about how this shit works.

He talks about "wake up america" in almost all his broadcasts, well they do need to wake up from hack faux political activists that are part of misinforming and morally bankrupting our country. Also creating and furthering extreme divisiveness.

What he's doing is not really hilarious as it is rage inducing, because he's actively trying incite people to hate others for multiple ludicrous reasons. We need less of that in this country not more.