Had a nightmare of sorts about my first Ex-boyfriend current best friend....
340   18

• Banned

Share some dreams with me in here, especially any bad ones you've had lately that you can tolerate sharing....

My 1st boyfriend/ex-boyfriend, we have a complicated relationship with each other to say the least...

I was best friends with him since we were 12 years old, we grew up together as boys and were very close. He was the first person I came out to as well. That said, he admitted he had been with a few guys before but not many.

This is someone I thought was completely straight, and still pretty much identifies as such. He has had a literal ton of girlfriends... and is with a nice girl now that he will probably eventually marry. I thought I'd never see that happen as there was a new one every couple months at one point....

Anyways, I had a dream last night regarding him among other things. It was not as sexual in nature as you might think, it was more emotional attachment. I dreamt that he died of an illness, but I do not remember what it was.... as I can not remember alot of details about it.

Also there were other people around me that were dieing, including my little brother, some of my other good friends, and my cousin...

Apparently this was about some type of epidemic, and there were like flashes of news reals in this dream, but they were like the ones from the 1940s.....

Whole thing was strange, I felt nervous and hazy waking up. I was apparently breathing fairly heavy and sweating too....

I haven't had a bad dream like this in years. Although I do have ALOT of very vivid dreams in general, and have had them since I was a boy.

• Babbling

You're afraid of being left alone in this crazy world.

I had a dream that I was fooling around with my best friend but every time I would grab it his girlfriend would almost catch us.

• Banned

lol, that's kind of hot.... but also kind of bitchy of her.... I mean wut... >_>

• Babbling

I don't want to be a home wrecker. Maybe I can get her to join in.

lately my dreams have been scattered. usually i remember them, even

in jumble mode. but, haven't tried.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

I don't want to be a home wrecker. Maybe I can get her to join in.

Nice!!!!! Yeah, as hot as it is... I wouldn't like actively try to steal someone's boyfriend, unless the girl was a bitchy c**t and abused him emotionally or physically. Seen guys like that, been friends with them... also tried everything in my power to get them to leave.

• Banned

I had a nice one the other day about being a pro esports player in the League LCS.... yeah right >_>

• SwimHero

I haven't really had many nightmares. Pretty much only have strange dreams.
    Last one I had was similar to the old show Herman's Head.

I could walk through people's heads but it was just a black outline of their heads.
    Had that one a couple years ago. Also had one where my old cat had kittens.
    He was male so that's definitely strange.

A month or two after I graduated high school, I had a dream that the only
    way I could graduate high school was to swim across the pool wearing my clothes.
    I don't remember if I made it the entire way or not.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Banned

That first one sounds kind of odd and a bit terrifying O__O

• SwimHero

SandStone said:

That first one sounds kind of odd and a bit terrifying O__O

It really was. Creepiest dream I've ever had.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Banned

I have dreams about the apocalypse alot ever since I was a young boy....

I was a weird kid.

• IB

I had a dream that I had this heavy lifeless baby leg growing out of the back of my thigh and I was mad at my parents that they didn't remove it when I was born. I kept trying to maneuver it into my pants to hide it but I would feel pain

I'm inclined to believe that I was just touching my son's leg and he was digging his baby toes into my thigh in his sleep

• Pokemon Master

i've been having dreams of my cat that died a few months ago still being alive and it makes me wake up sad :(

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• Banned

I don't have dreams...I have RL deja vu

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Helper

My anxiety dreams usually involve going to the beach or having to wear a short skirt when I haven't shaved my legs, or suddenly being pregnant for no reason.

I guess I really don't want people seeing me with hairy legs, and I really really don't ever want to have a kid. In one of the more vivid pregnancy dreams, I was back home and got super furious at my mother because she had tricked me into getting pregnant. I'm not sure how that works, but I was really really mad about it. :D

EMPRESS OF FANGURLZ

• Banned

T___T

I have those about my dog that died 2 years ago still.... some of the worst feels.

• Swimuminati

thats weird but i also have dreams of the people i know dying around me. except its usually more adventurous, like zombies or something...

i recently had a dream that a man i do not recognize as being someone i know, grabbed onto me and for some reason, i knew his intentions were to take me and torture me... not sure how i knew that because i remember very little leading up to that. anyways, i drove a screwdriver through his throat once, then twice, and as his grip went slack and he sunk to the ground, i followed along holding the screwdriver firmly in place, watching the blood as it poured from his throat and gurgled from his mouth to travel down my arm.

then i woke up and i was in shock. cuz that is some really real violent shit to dream about. but i did watch game of thrones before bed, soooooo..... >.>

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Toonami

most of my nightmares involve other people trying to kill me....also I don't know enough about Dream symbolism to offer any kind of interpertation....other than that you might be lonely