oh yeah!
147   6

so, on top of all the other shenanigans of yesterday.

the MiL took the boy to get a haircut. from this old dude in town, that is the

worst.

my poor boy looks like 'sling blade'

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

Lmao... I think you mean military? Your son a young soldier boy now?

I love soldier guys, not just cause they are sexy (and no I'm not hitting on your son ok). But I admire them for defending our country, I wish I had enlisted.... I was offered officer positions in the Marines, and Airforce, and Army. In addition to regular enlistment. They called me for like 3 years after I graduated trying to get me to join. I apparently had really good test scores... from those assessment tests they give to kids sometimes.

• Banned

That's messed up....That's a cute kid, but a whack haircut ain't good on anyone.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

i wouldn't have cared IF that old fart even knew how to military (high and tight)

even a decent crew cut.

shit..i could have done that. did it for many while i was in.

stupid old fart.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

CyberBully360 said:

That's messed up....That's a cute kid, but a whack haircut ain't good on anyone.

dude..i am SO pissed. i'm going to buy him a hat. wait a couple weeks...and take him to the barber shop.

brotha's will know how to clean that mess up.

• Banned

My Dad was in the airforce and then the airforce reserve for all of my childhood and young adult years.... I know how that goes. Thankfully my mom did most of my flat tops and high and tights haha.