How many times do you find yourself using spell check and auto correct these days?
155   8

• Banned

I am such a bad f**king speller.... I have a technical and artistic and creative brain, but I'm pretty bad at memorizing alot of things sometimes....

And I have trouble paying attention #ADHD #SQUIRREL

• SwimLegend

All the time and I'm not even that bad of a speller. I'm sure this is bad for the brain much in the same way that cell phone contacts are. I haven't memorized a phone number in about 15 years.

Oh bother...

• SwimHero

Actually I never use it. I'm a pretty good speller.
    Although sometimes I look up how to spell words on the internet.
    I'm just not used to using spell checker.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Banned

I have a few friends that text me these days... and like the whole thing is practically unintelligible because of shitty auto-correct. But it's like used on every 3 words with some people.... I'm not even that bad.

• SwimLegend

I the way autocorrect can screw up a perfectly fine conversation, that and embarrass the crap out of you

Oh bother...

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

I the way autocorrect can screw up a perfectly fine conversation, that and embarrass the crap out of you

I find people in my Dad's age group to be the worst about this... 40 to 50 year olds really suck at texting.

• SwimVIP

Never. I'm a perfectionist.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimSuperFan

My computer fixes them for me