Ok.... I'm genuinely confused and curious about this... what is a "jawn"
885   39

• Banned

I have recently subscribed to some cringe facebook pages and sites cause my nerd friends all think this shit is hilarious or brutal....

Anyways I have seen this word twice now in different posts seemingly among Ebonics type language of some kind...

I'm not trying to be racist, I'm actually befuddled as to the meaning of this word?

Anyways, it is somewhat twitch inducing....

• SwimLegend

Oh bother...

• Banned

So basically it's whatever the f**k you want it to be? And mostly a term used for hot women and cool cars? @_@

• IB

I thought people were just saying joint really lazily. I had no idea there was an alternative spelling

A Jewish yawn.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimVIP

My best friend is Jewish.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Swimuminati

1pooh4u said:

welp, i just filled my quota of useless knowledge for the day

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimVIP

The phrase "useless knowledge" really is an oxymoron. All knowledge can serve a purpose or function no matter how simplistic or seemingly unimportant that purpose or function is.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

The phrase "useless knowledge" really is an oxymoron. All knowledge can serve a purpose or function no matter how simplistic or seemingly unimportant that purpose or function is.

Shut up Meg.

Oh bother...

• SwimVIP

That's so mean of you, Pooh!

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

Shut up Meg!

Besides I named my Sandshrew after you. What more do you want.

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

1pooh4u said:

Zenigundam said:

Shut up Meg.

I U

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• SwimLegend

Firefly24 said:

1pooh4u said:

Zenigundam said:

Shut up Meg.

I U

I you too. This might be my new reply to all posts by Zeni. I don't care if it makes no sense

Oh bother...

• SwimVIP

When you gonna make my Sandshrew fight some battles?

• Swimuminati

i fully support this course of action

• ShoeHands

cowboy_stilgar said:

A Jewish yawn.

This was also going to be my answer

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Swimuminati

Master-Debater131 said:

cowboy_stilgar said:

A Jewish yawn.

what makes it different from a non Jewish yawn?

is it merely the one who performs the action?

• ShoeHands

Firefly24 said:

Master-Debater131 said:

cowboy_stilgar said:

A Jewish yawn.

what makes it different from a non Jewish yawn?

is it merely the one who performs the action?

Ive got a very Jewish cousin where whenever he yawns it morphs from a yawn into him trying to clear his throat.
    Uncle who does something very similar.

I think it depends on the person though.

Of course Im one of the bad ones in the family who has to make jokes about it >.>

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

When you gonna make my Sandshrew fight some battles?

Did you see how weak it is? He won't be battling for a while

In addition, Shut up Meg

Oh bother...

• SwimVIP

Yeah I saw him compared to the rest of your pokemen and he's the strongest mofo I've ever seen.

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

Zenigundam said:

Shut up Meg!

Besides I named my Sandshrew after you. What more do you want.

That's kind of hot sounding...

Can you like get a diglett name it Sandy then make them breed at one of those centers? :D