Cops jail guy over Crispy Cream doughnut crumbs, claiming meth use...
273   15

• Banned

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-cop-mistook-doughnut-glaze-for-meth-20160727-story.html

F**king sick and disgusting. And this just goes to show, that while racism and corruption is a major problem in our police force atm, it is not just a black or white issue. This is a systemic problem with training, evaluation, and hiring of police. Also, a serious lack of continued follow up training, and a lack of proper routine access and mandatory mental healthcare and therapy for people with high stress jobs. We don't need to wait until cops have to shoot someone wrongly because they are nervous they could die at the hands of some thug or drug addict. But shoot unarmed innocent men instead. We need cops to be well trained, and given routine therapy and support groups and better funding.

I realize that sometimes cops have to make hard choices in a very short matter of time, they are under a lot of stress usually. But there are so many of them that are actually good, and join the police force because they want to protect people from murder, rape, gangs, domestic violence, and sex trafficking... ect....

Stuff like this just brings down public opinion more on the state of our police force. But instead of inflaming sentiments we need to be actively doing something about it, we need police and justice reform in this country.

• Banned

You spelled the name of donuts wrong, therefore this entire thread is shit..

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

I fixed it... happy?

• Banned

THE TITLE!

• Banned

Oh for f**ks sake..... click

• Banned

Yes I fixed the spelling in the title.... what more do you want from me?

I'll bet you dollars to donuts he won't do THAT again!

(sitcom laugh track plays)

• Banned

SandStone said:

Yes I fixed the spelling in the title.... what more do you want from me?

YOU WILL CALL KRISPY KREMES BY THEIR PROPER TITLE! THE DELICIOUS FRIED GOOEYNESS WILL BE ADDRESSED PROPERLY IN ALL REFERENCES!

You've never had them, have you..... HAVE YOU!?

• Banned

I f**king love them... but jesus christ man..... ok I'm shamed.... :(

• Banned

As you should be....

I owned stock in them years ago, made a pretty penny off their wholesale expansion..... they have a special place in my heart and wallet.

• Other Anime

To be fair, donuts are like crystal meth for cops.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

alt text

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

Those look nomy

• Banned

No shit I was stopped a few years ago, and I had gotten white paint on my center arm rest in my car.

F**ker asked me was that cocaine......I wanted to simulate snorting a rail, but I might have been shot.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

Jesus christ.... wtf is wrong with cops these days.