Am I the only one who watches my credit score like a hawk?
325   17

• Banned

it's taken me 7 years to correct what my mother did to it....and I get so excited when it goes up....I jumped 57 points within the past week....I'm so happy <dances>

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Pokemon Master

no

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• SwimIcon

no.

i am also watching your credit score...

• Swimuminati

eh... i don't even really think much about it. its been quite a long time since i've checked it. though, i should probably start working on doing that >.> i do intend to buy a car in the not so distant future, as my POS is not going to last too much longer. maybe one more winter if i'm lucky.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

mine did that some months ago, then i took out another loan and it went down 60 points.

POOP

I checked mine like a year ago and I was above average. So I fell like not looking.

I don't see myself buying on credit, so I never check it.

• Banned

I have good credit... even though i have been in debt with credit cards before. I have managed to pay all that off. My credit never went down much. My credit is frozen at a low amount so as to prevent me from going on wild spending sprees when I am hypomanic for 48 hours. Which has happened before btw.

Also helps against identity theft which is all too real these days.

Moral of the story kids: credit is a dangerous thing and can seriously screw you later in life if you're not careful. This shit should be taught more directly in schools. Maybe we shouldn't have so many people running up huge debts.

• Swimuminati

what is this credit score you speak of....is it important...would my vegas trips be reflected on it '-__-

• SwimLegend

I don't watch it like a hawk but I do check it at least once a year. My credit is almost mediocre now

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

YAY! average!

• SwimLegend

That's the story of my life
    but hey, average is ok by me, beats the basement credit score I had before

Oh bother...

• SwimPunk Banned

Now you 557?

• Swimuminati

Go to walmart and take a look around...when you see what below average looks like, you make peace with average pretty quick

• IB

Getting shafted by Sallie Mae ruined my credit score so bad that I no longer have to give a damn about it :)

• SwimLegend

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

1pooh4u said:

yup, that's exactly the face I make at walmart