which day of the week to you dread the most?
188   13

• SwimIcon

for me it's saturday.

i work, but a lot of people don't realize we're open.

it's usually just busy enough to keep me from getting any reading done, but not busy enough to make a ten hour shift go by any faster than a f**king snail's pace...

• Banned

Monday

If you gotta go go with a smile

Sunday.

Friday and Saturday are glorious.

• SwimIcon

• Swimuminati

that f**king sucks

i used to be able to rely on certain days or times of year being slow enough to accomplish all the things i want and need to when at work. this last year and a half has proven that things don't work like that anymore, bitches got money and they want to spend it. come hell or high water, a blizzard, a holiday, or the most beautiful day to be outside.

my dreaded day is thursday. it is so because thats my one mandatory coordinator on duty closing shift unless i'm on vacation. really it wouldn't be so bad if the lady that closes the service desk most thursdays wasn't such a tw@t to close with. it is beyond my comprehension as to why everyone else that ever closes up there can get their shit done but when its her, experience tells me that if i don't do 70% of her closing duties along with my own, i'm getting out at least an hour late. even more annoying is that she complains that i do it. i sincerely believe it is just to milk some extra time out of the company. money is good and all, but at the end of a grueling day, homie don't play that.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Aren't you at like Marshalls or TJ Maxx or something? Ugh... retail... I would hang myself.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

I guess Tuesday since I don't do shit on Monday but generally I hate every day that I have to be sober.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Swimuminati

Sawdamizer said:

Aren't you at like Marshalls or TJ Maxx or something? Ugh... retail... I would hang myself.

sometimes, i feel like i want to. and yes, i'm the mens and childrens department coordinator at the maxx... the department no one wants because its a living hell.

a typical day in my work life goes a little something like this.

clock in and go straight to receiving to check what came in for my departments on the truck as we never ever know what is coming or how much... just the number of pallets it will be. then i do a run through my departments to see if there is room for said items in the appropriate sections. no room? figure out how you can shift entire departments around to make room within ADA guidelines and corporate merchandising standards. this may include moving multiple departments just to make a single isle of clothing runs, fixtures, or tables. then i check my email to see what other things came down that i must do. then i do a run through of dressing room/front end/department wide recovery. basically a glorified cleaning lady before diving into a project. then i stock. all the while, i must also take keys to cover the service desk breaks/lunches, keys for jewelry breaks/lunches, keys for layaway breaks/lunches, my own breaks/lunches, cashier when called, recover consistently, do sensor audits, size audits, flash sales, cash counts/drawer pulls, carry furniture, help customers, customer service calls, customer conflict resolution, employee conflict resolution, tech problem solving because old people don't f**king understand electronics, process damages, and on weekends when receiving employees are gone... i must also do processing of left over pallets because i'm one of very few who have learned how. also babysit the children who do not understand that work time is for work, not crowd together and chat time. gtfo, i have enough work to do in a day.

so yes. i want to hang myself sometimes >.<

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Swimuminati

I don't like to pick favorites....

• Swimuminati

that is because the quality is decreased by number of qualifiers

• Swimuminati

or it's because they're all my whiny, bitchy, piece of shit babies and I dread them all equally

• SwimLegend

Monday, definitely Monday, except during football season then it's ok

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

what is special regarding mondays during football season?

genuine question, i don't know bout those things