ASMB Warriors Guild
910   55

I'm planning to start it up soon.

Anybody want to try out? The selection process is rigorous, but if you become a member of this guild, you'll be immortalized in the annals of internet lore.

• Banned

Nah, I already got a clique.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Swimuminati

where do I sign to be kept off the mailing list?

What gang you claimin' on here, dawg?

• Banned

I've said too much already.

No mailing list. You're thinking of the IB guild.

Can I be the silly one who's weak and gets into trouble a lot? And secretly i'm a very high leveled player who's been acting silly to benefit myself and learn the fighting styles and secrets of everyone. And then becomes the main villain and wants to get defeated by the main character because I had a tragic back story and want my misery to end, only to be convince by the main character to live and fix the mistakes I've done in the past and live a peacefull life after a grand battle?

O_o

Uh sure. You just have to make it through the rigorous selection process first.

• Swimuminati

well then where do I sign to be kept off whatever list you do have?

• Swimuminati

ELDEMONIO said:

Can I be the silly one who's weak and gets into trouble a lot? And secretly i'm a very high leveled player who's been acting silly to benefit myself and learn the fighting styles and secrets of everyone. And then becomes the main villain and wants to get defeated by the main character because I had a tragic back story and want my misery to end, only to be convince by the main character to live and fix the mistakes I've done in the past and live a peacefull life after a grand battle?

every anime ever

No lists at all. Those only exist in nerd guilds.

You're not saying that you've been in nerd guilds before... Are you?

• Banned

I ran the dark brotherhood once.

Sounds hardcore.

• Swimuminati

I only join nerd guilds....that's why i'm not joining this one...not nerdy enough

"Get him, boys! He's a nerd!"

Sure. Can;t be that hard right? It's like 1 question right?

Would I vote for Trump? Nope

Then I offically enter myself in! Saved you 30 minutes of interview just now. You're welcome.

• Swimuminati

alt text

I wish it were that simple...

(Looks out toward the obstacle course littered with dead bodies, swinging axes, and carnivorous dragons)

• Banned

I want to be in a magic guild... like in FairyTail

I call dibs on being Natsu!

No magic here. We use brute strength, heavy weapons, and courage to win our battles!

We... We warriors!

They where all weak to begin with.

I'd go around!