I'm home, bout to get lifted, so let's get stupid
1150   61

• Banned

Babz V IB in the octogon.....

I'll take Mixboy....I think he's the best y'all have to offer

Zeni and Viper....That's a given.

I'm tossing Pooh on Phillies because I'm pretty sure that pillow is whipping his ass.

Might have to put Disco on Scope.....Pretty sure she can take Powder.

Fuggz/Majin....another given

Sawman Vs whoever he wants because I'm coming in HHH fashion and ruining the match anyway.

Sorce, and Dane in the two man VS Poof and GNS.......I want to see crying and blood....Nothing less.

Help me finish this ticket....I'll pay for the venue and snacks.

10 oz gloves are accepted for any p****es.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimVIP

Don't you mean "Demonology"?

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Special Snowflake

I was about to make a thread asking people what they do when they're home alone.

I'm not even sure what this is even........

• Thunder Goddess

Can I ring the bell?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Banned

Greedy Vs Mochi......Who can remind us or their sexuality more in 15 minutes.

• Banned

I'd win that contest... well if I was actually competing. I can control myself sometimes and I am not totally obsessed with my sexuality. I try to be more than a singular dimensional person at least....

• Banned

I don't really have a matchup for you......Maybe you and MrD can fight it out for those dibs I spoke of earlier......But that's not fair because you both will end up waiting until the unforseeable future.

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

• SwimVIP

Who do I go against after I win my match by brutal KO?

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Swimuminati

awww, no...I wanna be Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday...f**k Kuzco...I call redo

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

You just win and it's over.......You can fight Kimbo if you get bored though......This will be the most exciting fight he's ever had.

• SwimLegend

I've been stupid, but I'm always stupid. That's a requirement for IB.

Ric's Youtube: It's fucking awesome of course
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6qCbzMXEezDBksc9XqUuw

• Swimuminati

CyberBully360 said:

You just win and it's over.......You can fight Kimbo if you get bored though......This will be the most exciting fight he's ever had.

well, yeah...I've never seen a dead man fight before...should be super exciting

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

I don't really have a matchup for you......Maybe you and MrD can fight it out for those dibs I spoke of earlier......But that's not fair because you both will end up waiting until the unforseeable future.

Or we can just take turns... I mean there looks to be plenty of you to share. ;P

• Banned

Mixboy said:

CyberBully360 said:

Must you ruin every joke.

• Swimuminati

CyberBully360 said:

Mixboy said:

CyberBully360 said:

Must you ruin every joke.

apparently '>.>

he is dead though...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

That line is longer than you think......I got like 3, maybe 4 girls to go through here before the switch.....Then Poof, and then I get to be gay. I just don't want y'all waiting too long for this sweet sweet ass.

• SwimLegend

lol, I think you just insulted me

Oh bother...

• Banned

I KNOW.....That was the jo.......Sigh, I'ma kick your ass on principal now......I was ready to throw the fight too, but you've made me mad

Top notch intro for your ass.

• Swimuminati

-Phillies 8/15/2016