Finished Stranger Things
164   14

• SwimSage Banned

It was good. Thanks @770312 for making me watch it! For anyone else with Netflix that hasn't watched, I'd recommend it.

Oh this is a TV show. I thought you were saying that you've finished stranger things.

• SwimSage Banned

Well, that would also be accurate.

• Babbling

Are they aliens from another dimension portal time machine wormhole flux?

• Swimuminati

I've been meaning to get around to it......you guys have built it up too much though...I just know it's gonna let me down

• SwimSage Banned

It's not 10/10 material but it's a fun watch. Especially if you would enjoy it's nods to Steven Spielberg, Steven King, other 80s/90s sci-fi stuff.

• Beast Master

Yay!!

I thought it was perfect, and the last few minutes have me jonsing for the next season already. D=

Aye swimae.

• SwimSage Banned

I quite liked it, hope they keep the seasons short. So many get popular and feel the need to make longer seasons but they generally just get bogged down.

• SwimNinja

A couple days ago during Netflix's panel for it at the tca's(press junket for ongoing and new shows), they said they were letting the first season 'breathe some more' before announcing anything about a 2nd one. I think it's good because it let's the cast relax for a while since the binge style of Netflix's shows makes them popular really quickly.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Beast Master

Yeah, I'd like shorter seasons too. I hate when a show gets dragged through the mud and loses what made it great.

Did you ever play Alan Wake on the 360? The way each episode ended with a big song reminded me of that game... Which I loved.

Aye swimae.

• SwimSage Banned

No, I never did. Think I got it in a PC bundle or something though. Maybe I'll play it one of these days.

• Beast Master

Ah, it's a great game. You must play it. Now. >____>

I wish they'd get to the series. I'd be VERY tempted to get an xbone for it.

Aye swimae.

• SwimSage Banned

Maybe in October. Seems like it would be a good game for Halloween time.

• Beast Master

Hmm, yeah. It does have horror elements.

Aye swimae.