I was unable to download windows 10 on my desktop
139   8

• Toonami

it's just too crappy and slow, I need to buy a new one whenever I can afford it

it took 12 hours for it to get up to 50%, then "encountered an Error" and had to start over from 0%, so...screw that

• SwimSage Banned

I don't want Windows 10. Not a fan of forced updates and shit.

When I opened this I thought you were going to find a way to relate Windows 10 to the prevailing theme in most of your threads. Good on ya!

• ShoeHands

Microsofts shitty OS saved you from Microsofts shitty OS

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimHero

i think theres only 1 or 2 days before you can get it for free.
    i always tell everyone if they are updaying to w10 that it is better to do a clean install.
    been using w10 on my laptop for a while now and ive been pretty happy with it.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimLegend

I know today's the last day but I'm not doing it.....I'm just not savvy enough to fix the problems
    it might create

Oh bother...

• Toonami

ric_man said:

I don't want Windows 10. Not a fan of forced updates and shit.

also the last 3 days it's been simulating ransomware to try and get me to download it

I.e. when I turn on my computer a big warning screen covers the whole screen telling me "DOWNLOAD IT NOW!"

• SwimHero

also i should note that having an ssd drive paired with windows 10 makes for some of the most smoothest and most responsive desktop experiences ever.

Janeway Rules!