hot as balls, cold as tits
209   20

• ShoeHands

How in the world did we come up with these terms to describe how hot and cold it is?

Also, its hot as balls outside right now

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Toonami

Master-Debater131 said:

How in the world did we come up with these terms to describe how hot and cold it is?

Also, its hot as balls outside right now

cause balls are warm to the touch and stick to your thighs when you go commando

and nipples get hard when they get cold

• ShoeHands

That.....that makes a surprising amount of sense.........

But then wouldnt it be sticky as balls and hard as nipples?

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Swimuminati

ask the coiner of phrases...he's best friends with the key master...talk to Neo, he'll get you in touch

• ShoeHands

i feel like that is something that I could accomplish in an hour but will instead be stretched into multiple separate instances of 3 hours each.

• Swimuminati

only if you're really cool...an extra animated hour

• Assy McGee Banned

Hot as f**k, cold as shit.

Don't tell me what slang I use!

• ShoeHands

And then released on separate blu-rays for extra money right?

• ShoeHands

Ive heard that as well, but it still doesnt make a ton of sense.

At least the cold part......

• Swimuminati

• ShoeHands

Well good then!

At least we know how to milk people for more money!

• Swimuminati

hey, the cow didn't complain...infact seemed pretty good with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8XDNfAzR-A#t=12s

• ShoeHands

Ive never been able to look at milk the same way after I saw that episode.

• Swimuminati

Why...you knew...you always knew....you just chose to ignore what was happening behind the curtain

• ShoeHands

I did ignore it

Until it was on TV

• Swimuminati

hmmm

gimme a sec...I gotta get naked and get on TV...

runs out the door

• ShoeHands

N ah

Dont do that

No one wants to see that

• Swimuminati

who cares...they can't ignore me now.....mwahahahaha. ..I'M ON T.V.....hahahahahahaha

• ShoeHands

Pretty happy I dont have cable right now

• Swimuminati