I dont see how people can be so stupid as to think trump will not ruin the u.s.
526   25

• SwimPunk Banned

Anybody. Anybody is better than him. He'll set the clock back 200 years.

Lol.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

I think he'll probably be a fine president if elected.

• Banned

Trump has no chance.....The books are already written....He's just here to piss off idiots.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

Hillary's gonna win, but I'm voting for Zoltan Istvan. Just wish we could one day get a president like that who'll throw all of the $$$ into something creative (for Istvan, that would be scientific research to extend human lifespans).

• SwimParagon

Less stupidity and more "well, a racist is better than a criminal I guess..." but yeah. Vote Jill Stein? :D

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Helper

If he gets elected, maybe we'll see a president get assassinated.

• SwimElder Banned

It doesn't matter... its never gonna happen.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimParagon

What, JFK and Lincoln not enough for ya?

...I'm sorry, that was in poor taste. :(

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

The McKinley assassination was the most bad--- one.

I believe In the Line of Fire was inspired by it. The whole handkerchief over the pistol deal.

Set the clock back 200 years in what way?

• SwimPunk Banned

Celldweller said:

We might have another civil war when all the racists keep coming out the wood works.

• Thunder Goddess

Do you know what will happen if Trump gets elected? Nothing. Congress hates him, I'll bet the Supreme Court hates him, and government in this country is built on a system of checks and balances.

Besides, when he stands up to take the oath of office, he's going to say "GOTCHA!" and get in his limo and drive back to his gold plated toilet. The man is aiming to be the ultimate troll.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

Then we'd be stuck with Pence. Not a much better prospect. Maybe worse.

• Thunder Goddess

Maybe not - I can see him pulling out and conceding to Hilary as soon as the polls close.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

Celldweller said:

my money is on this, I don't care if the secret service is watching me now.

POOP

• Helper

mthor said:

Do you know what will happen if Trump gets elected? Nothing. Congress hates him, I'll bet the Supreme Court hates him, and government in this country is built on a system of checks and balances.

Besides, when he stands up to take the oath of office, he's going to say "GOTCHA!" and get in his limo and drive back to his gold plated toilet. The man is aiming to be the ultimate troll.

If he pulls out before the polls are even opened, he gets all the money he put into his own campaign back. You know he likes it when he gets to keep the money and leave others to pay the price.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

Honestly, I see him raising hell and trying to drag it into court. I doubt he'll concede the election on the first night. He'll claim voter fraud, then when that doesn't work he'll encourage a rebellion. Maybe they'll name him emperor of Georgia in the end.

• Banned

Josey said:

Then we'd be stuck with Pence. Not a much better prospect. Maybe worse.

Pence is definitely a worse prospect...

• ShoeHands

He's not the President America needs, but he's the President America deserves. Besides, we'll get immigration reform, trade reform, healthcare reform, election reform, and military budget reform out of it. Just so long as he doesn't f**k it up with taking that wall too far...

The era of the fancy signature has come to a final end.

• Other Anime

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!