I don't think I could ever be a cop
505   30

• Banned

Like there is no way I'd be able to keep a straight face listening to people's bullshit

Ok so I'm watching cops on tv...and this chick just got picked up for selling an undercover cop some oxy's. So they cuff her and she says "I just got out of jail" and the cop says "you just got out and your kid is in the back seat of your car while you're doing drug deals"...so she says "I'm trying to get money so I can get the custody back, am I going to jail?...

So at this point if I were the cop I would have laughed in her face and said "are you f**kin kidding me? Selling drugs to get your kid back? No we aren't going to jail...we're going to f**king candy land"

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

more like the female prison warden

CV01

• SwimPunk Banned

Youd be the meanest cop ever but let's face it..you wouldn't pass the physical in cop school.

• Banned

Neither would you but don't see me bitchin

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimParagon

See, I'd actually feel bad here and not be able to do my job with a clean conscience. >.< that woman probably doesn't know any other trade skills =\

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

I'm sorry, I don't feel bad for people who break the law or are too stupid to get caught

• Banned

just shoot her for being a dumbass.

POOP

• SwimPunk Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

I probably could.i walk and jog for miles. What exercise you do, queen of bacon

• SwimParagon

Drug laws are bullshit.

If I was a cop, i wouldn't pull over colored people and pull my gun out and pull the trigger because their only crime is them being darker than me.

Good thing i'm not because I won't be meeting my quotas.:)

• SwimParagon

ELDEMONIO said:

If I was a cop, i wouldn't pull over colored people and pull my gun out and pull the trigger because their only crime is them being darker than me.

Good thing i'm not because I won't be meeting my quotas.:)

I like you.

• Banned

See here's the cool thing...I don't have to justify anything I do to you...plus I don't know what mental image you have of me but I don't care...I like me...I'm no stick but I love my curves...so keep talkin all the shit about my weight you want...don't bother me

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

some sure

• Banned

HA BURN

• Toonami

+1 to what you said. I could never work in any medical profession for a similar reason. I feel like there's a limit to how often I could be exposed to the same handful of easily-preventable mistakes before I just went off on someone.

• SwimHero

i could but only so i can abuse my power somehow for my own goals.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

Oh yeah like assholes who blow off their fingers with a firecracker?...id be like "you'll never masterbate with that hand again..."

• Banned

Fugglyfe said:

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

someone wants to get f**king b& again.

How many f**king throwaway accounts do you have?

POOP

• Banned

FieryDoom said:

Fugglyfe said:

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

someone wants to get f**king b& again.

How many f**king throwaway accounts do you have?

lol I'm in too much of a good mood today...she ain't worth it

• Banned

guess she needs to feel good about herself somehow.

POOP