Women who keep their money in their bra
610   24

I'm sorry but I just think it's the strangest thing and I see customers do that all the time at work. It that even comfortable? I feel sorry for the cashiers who have to handle that money with all that titty sweat

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Banned

Well...no it's not fun...but if I'm going to a place where I don't want to have to lug my purse around or be in a situation where I think I'll get robbed I'll do it...like I went to a Renaissance festival and I was dressed up and I didn't wanna bring my purse so what I did was put my money, ID, and my phone in a ziplock bag and put it in my corset...it was just easier

That sounds like a reasonable explanation

• Helper

I prefer to keep small animals in my cleavage like bunnies and kittens.

Hiding money in your bra is probably acceptable if you are traveling through an area where you want to offer the least number of reasons to be mugged but otherwise, yeah, it grosses me out. I don't want to touch your moist chest-butt bills.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

What's wrong with you? Nothing wrong with titty sweat.

POOP

There's a time and place for everything

• Banned

Kudasai said:

You handle money that's probably been in a stripper's ass or cootch, titty sweat ain't no thing.

POOP

• Banned

FieryDoom said:

Kudasai said:

You handle money that's probably been in a stripper's ass or cootch, titty sweat ain't no thing.

No no no no....the absolute WORST...is sweaty money from lawn care workers...

It's best that I don't know

• Helper

FieryDoom said:

Kudasai said:

True facts - I've gotten money for deposit where people have written things like 'this came from a stripper's g-string' and 'scratch & sniff for your mom' .

I have three different bottles of hand sanitizer at my desk. -.-;

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

FieryDoom said:

Kudasai said:

No no no no....the absolute WORST...is sweaty money from lawn care workers...

MEES, QUIERE SU CAMBIO!?!
    alt text

POOP

• Banned

Lo siento no hablo espanol

• Banned

Kudasai said:

It's best that I don't know

alt text

POOP

• Swimuminati

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

The things that are on money....titty sweat is the least of your worries

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Mixboy said:

alt text

See you in the spring

• Babbling

Kudasai said:

I'm sorry but I just think it's the strangest thing and I see customers do that all the time at work. It that even comfortable? I feel sorry for the cashiers who have to handle that money with all that titty sweat

Nasty, but I've seen cash wads pulled out of worse locations (after their check was denied). But at least there was never a Papillion situation.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Swimuminati

alt text

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

• SwimPunk Banned

Ive never put anything in my bra. I loathe that women do this.
    Its packing stuff in your underwear and then digging in your underwear in public to get it. Gross.