I've missed Harry Potter Weekends
282   17

• IB

Some of those movies are pretty good.

What's Harry Potter Weekends?

Do you just mean weekends that you spend watching Harry Potter movies or is that some kinda spin-off?

Greeny said:

Some of those movies are pretty good.

I'm watching it right now and it's making me happy. Pizza and Harry Potter I couldn't ask for more!

• SwimPirate

They had Harry Potter Tuesday on free form but I think that ended.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• IB

It's on Freeform right now.

No they show full marathons on TV sometimes and they're doing it right now on ABC...which is now FreeForm or something

That series teaches kids to use witchcraft and satanic stuff and as a pround christian mother of 3 white kids, I refuse to have them expose to such evil satanic things like Harry Potter. My children deserve better we live in a gated community filled with Trump supporters. We have like 2 black people here so that automaticly makes us not racist.

It also teaches them how to grow up not like you :D

• IB

You're trying to satirize too many groups there. I can't keep track.

mr_gren said:

It also teaches them how to grow up not like you :D

Trump is a better more humain person than Voldemore.

That would be a good debate. Trump vs. Voldemort. I bet I can come up with several reasons why Voldemort is better.

• IB

The only one I ever seen all the way through is the goblet of fire .... the one where the guy from twilight dies. I've only ever seen like bits and pieces of the rest of them

• IB

1 through 3 were the best. After that it was all too much teenage drama for my tastes.

it's all those hormones.

• IB

Hormones ruin everything.

um....they make boobs bigger.....

• IB

I hate big boobs!

That's a lie. I love me some big ol' titties.