MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS EPISODE #8 DISCUSSION
6768   144

• Mobile Suit Gundam

A truce has been called between Tekkadan and the mysterious Turban, but will it last? Find out tomorrow night (7/30/16)! ONLY @TOONAMI!!

"It's the eye of the tiger; it's the thrill of the fight..."

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• Other Anime

Hopefully it lasts at least long enough for some fanservice! XD

• Banned

Don't worry me and Zeni will arrive shortly to bash this series some more =P

• SwimVIP Banned

Oh God, the crazy bitch?

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimVIP

Who are Tekkadan and Turban? When did they ever fight? I remember there being two battles so far, but their origins were a bit nebulous. Hopefully the series picks up, and I don't mean corn picking.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Who are Tekkadan and Turban? When did they ever fight? I remember there being two battles so far, but their origins were a bit nebulous. Hopefully the series picks up, and I don't mean corn picking.

I've gotta be honest, I've completely tuned out on this series already so I have no idea who either of those characters are.

• SwimVIP

I think they're the opposing groups that the characters belong to. If this series was amazing, we would have heard about it over the internet over the past couple of years. It had no fanfare and that made me think this is what it was.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Mobile Suit Gundam

No fanfare? That's complete nonsense!

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• Banned

I think he's right, I'd never head of the series before it was talked about on these forums.

• Other Anime

Time for that all female crew! XD

• Toonami

Gotta try and remember what happened last week.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• SwimDandy

So, remember Kirito and his little harem? He will be put to shame by this episode.

• Other Anime

We had buubs!

Best episode so far.

• ShoeHands

Time to watch Iron Blooded Orphans!

• Toonami

Soy_Bomb said:

So, remember Kirito and his little harem? He will be put to shame by this episode.

that's fine, I can put up with Harems.....hell one of My fave animes is Tenchi Muyo

• Toonami

Soy_Bomb said:

Naze got himself a harem ship, now we see more.

• Toonami

BUU8800 said:

We had buubs!

Best episode so far.

I really doubt they showed 'em. Not in 'Murica. You can have horrific violence but show a nipple and all hell breaks loose.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Other Anime

Naze time!

Every little piece in your life will mean something to someone.

• Other Anime

Take what Buu can get!

• Banned

Meilag32 said:

BUU8800 said:

We had buubs!

Best episode so far.

I really doubt they showed 'em. Not in 'Murica. You can have horrific violence but show a nipple and all hell breaks loose.

Wait they can't show anime boobs on late night TV?

• Toonami

Showing their move that time.