4

Popular music is pretty good these days
267   15

  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    Lots of great music being played


  • SwimVIP
    1

    I disagree. A new instrument or sound needs to be invented or else it'll all be repetitive and hackneyed.

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    Zenigundam said:

    I disagree. A new instrument or sound needs to be invented or else it'll all be repetitive and hackneyed.

    They are still making music of the likes thats very original.


  • SwimVIP
    0

    Such as?

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    Zenigundam said:

    Such as?

    Sia is extremely original. No one sings like her.


  • Banned
    0

    Fugglyfe said:

    Zenigundam said:

    Such as?

    Sia is extremely original. No one sings like her.

    You have to be kidding.....She sounds like Pink, but the canned autotune she uses is just grating.

    She even tries to be edgy like Pink, only instead of tough girl she's going for oddball.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • SwimVIP Banned
    0

    I can't stand Sia.

    Honestly, I hate all female singers that land on the Top 40 except for Lana Del Ray and maybe Beyonce (though the songs I do like from her only end up on some AAA hipster station).

    "Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal


  • SwimVIP
    0

    Who the ---- is Sia?

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • SwimDandy
    1

    Fugglyfe said:

    Lots of great music being played

    Hold my 🍹 because I need to 😆 hysterically

    Sorry. That's above your pay grade.


  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    KnightStar1 said:

    Fugglyfe said:

    Lots of great music being played

    Hold my 🍹 because I need to 😆 hysterically

    Ok this is cute
    Upvote


  • SwimDandy
    0

    Kind of practicing some widgets on the LG keyboard to see what else it can do

    Sorry. That's above your pay grade.


  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    CyberBully360 said:

    Fugglyfe said:

    Zenigundam said:

    Such as?

    Sia is extremely original. No one sings like her.

    You have to be kidding.....She sounds like Pink, but the canned autotune she uses is just grating.

    She even tries to be edgy like Pink, only instead of tough girl she's going for oddball.

    Sia is nothing like pink. Imma just going to assume you never heard a sia song.


  • Assy McGee Banned
    0

    Fugglyfe said:

    CyberBully360 said:

    Fugglyfe said:

    Zenigundam said:

    Such as?

    Sia is extremely original. No one sings like her.

    You have to be kidding.....She sounds like Pink, but the canned autotune she uses is just grating.

    She even tries to be edgy like Pink, only instead of tough girl she's going for oddball.

    Sia is nothing like pink. Imma just going to assume you never heard a sia song.

    I just listened to around a minute of her and I've gotta side with Buddy on this one. Even the video made his assessment of her approach seem correct. Not to mention the song kind of lent itself to that.

    Yeah, she'll be gone soon enough.


  • Banned
    0

    Fugglyfe said:

    Sia is nothing like pink. Imma just going to assume you never heard a sia song.

    I knew you were going to say exactly this because you're the only black person that listens to anything beside rap and R&B.....I have indeed heard her songs.....I used to party with strippers and went to clubs that played her shit almost exclusively.......

    In fact, I'm gonna bet you think Sia is something new.....No, that was back in the early 2000s.

    You know, when Pink was relevant.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Banned
    0

    popular music is pretty good these days


Log in to reply