Toonami is doing topical promos again.
299   13

• SwimSuperFan Banned

I don't know why they decided to start these an episode late, but if it attracts more eyeballs to OPM, I'll be in approval.

And we apparently have a big enough show to warrant these topical promos now. I always assumed it was a special one-time thing @toonami did for Space Dandy that later applied to Attack on Titan just for the hell of it.

[and I forgot how to post this in the proper folder, so if a mod could do that for me, that would be good]

I have reached acceptance.

Blatch's Toonami Ratings Timeline

Escalator

• Wednesdays: Squid Girl (in my dedicated thread)
    • Sundays: TBA
    • Random days: Re:ZERO (anime watching thread, w/ commentary on Imgur)

• SwimVIP

Oh... -_-

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Whoa! I thought they might show up for Jojo, but I would have never guessed OPM would have them!

And this time, they're using TOM's voice! That wasn't the case in 2014!

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• SwimVIP

I don't like "Tom". Tom from Myspace is cooler.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

"Myspace"!?

Zenigundam's use of Frequency-style time rift from 2003 confirmed...

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• SwimVIP

Huh??

• SwimSuperFan Banned

Zenigundam said:

Huh??

I'm assuming he means the 2000 movie about ham radios starring Dennis Quaid, which in turn is becoming a 2016 TV series on The CW probably not starring anyone famous.

Escalator

• SwimVIP

I haven't seen that movie. I don't find Dennis Quaid to be a compelling actor. Cold Creek Manor 6/10 honestly.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Blatch0 said:

Zenigundam said:

Huh??

I'm assuming he means the 2000 movie about ham radios starring Dennis Quaid, which in turn is becoming a 2016 TV series on The CW probably not starring anyone famous.

Is that right? I heard they were making a series called Frequency, but I didn't know it had anything to do with the old movie! Despite the depth of my contempt for The CW, I might actually have to check that out, as I dug the hell out of the old movie when I last saw it!

• SwimSuperFan Banned

ALchemist81 said:

Blatch0 said:

Zenigundam said:

Huh??

Is that right? I heard they were making a series called Frequency, but I didn't know it had anything to do with the old movie! Despite the depth of my contempt for The CW, I might actually have to check that out, as I dug the hell out of the old movie when I last saw it!

Why do you have contempt for them? It is because the network is pretty much "MILLENNIALS" incarnate? Or maybe it's because they got rid of the last block of Saturday morning cartoons?

[just to let you know, there were other factors involved in that one]

Escalator

• Banned

They ruined Arrow. F**k Felicity Smoak.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Back to the original topic, I caught this topical during the 7:45 commercial break of King of the Hill!!

Such a thrill to see it on TV!

• SwimComrad Banned

.......Why?