When you wake up with a song stuck in your head
220   15

• ShoeHands

And your all "WHY BRAIN?! WHY?! I havent heard that in years!"

At least today the song is from when I was alive and not f**king disco or some other horrible music that happens from time to time.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimVIP

Master-Debater131 said:

At least today the song is from when I was alive and not f**king disco or some other horrible music that happens from time to time.

You're*

The song I woke up with in my head this morning was "Into the Groove" by Madonna.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• ShoeHands

Go Away

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimVIP

I don't listen to Madonna. It just popped into my head because it was a once popular song.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• SwimLegend

It's even worse when I get a song stuck in my head but I can't even figure out what it is.

Ric's Youtube: It's fucking awesome of course
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6qCbzMXEezDBksc9XqUuw

• ShoeHands

Oh god I hate that

Its really bad to when you know the song but dont know it all at the same time

• ShoeHands

Rightttt

• Banned

I have "Same Old Song" by the Four Tops bouncing around in there lately.

I love the melody and the lyrics really hit me in the feels.

Some people would probably just write it off as sappy but it really does get to me. One of those songs that's bittersweet and just fun.

• SwimVIP Banned

Zenigundam said:

I don't listen to Madonna. It just popped into my head because it was a once popular song.

That's one of her better songs, so I wouldn't mind waking up to that in my head.

Wait...now that song's stuck in my head. F**k.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• ShoeHands

See, thats still not good.

Having songs stuck in your head sucks, waking up with them stuck in it sucks more.

• Banned

Master-Debater131 said:

See, thats still not good.

Having songs stuck in your head sucks, waking up with them stuck in it sucks more.

Oh, I can't remember the last song that I woke up with.

I do remember it being one that I wished wasn't there.

I was mostly just talking about songs that run through my head sporadically during the day.

A few months ago I didn't necessarily get a song stuck in my head but for some reason the chorus to Eve 6's "Inside Out" came out of nowhere and I felt compelled to start singing it out loud.

• SwimDandy

Master-Debater131 said:

You mean most of what they claim is music nowadays

Sorry. That's above your pay grade.

• SwimVIP

• Helper

Know what I do when I wake up with a song stuck in my head?

I PLAY THE NIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Special Snowflake

Now days: " Marvin Gaye " What's Goin' On"