Why isn't that thread titled "Top_Gun is watching the Anime Block Version 19"?
284   13

???

• SwimSage Banned

I'm not really sure why it's called Trunks either. Wasn't that the original title on the old boards?

Trunks378 is nowhere to be found. It should be named Top_Gun etc etc etc version 19.

Because you'd have to be a teenager named after pants with urine colored hair to want to watch the block.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimSage Banned

That's nice, that they keep it Trunks to remember him by.

Lol!

Trunks was a jerk.

• SwimSage Banned

I don't know him.

• Helper

I think long ago Trunks returned to the Boards and was behind on the anime being shown. He used the thread to talk about the anime and kind of understand what was going on and share his thoughts. Others decided to do the same and the thread evolved into a sort of discussion of the block....sort of what AD used to be when it was active but people kind of went there when AD died and that was like mini AD long after Trunks stopped even coming to the Boards.

Guess that thread carries on the tradition. A bunch of old ADers discussing anime..no disrespect by saying a bunch of old ADers heck I am one. Also I did not know Trunks that well. I used he but for all I know Trunks could have been female. Anyway....there you go.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

• Helper

Also I made myself sad, I think the number of old ADers on here is really low now.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

I think Top_Gun was afraid to name it "Top_Gun is watching etc etc etc..." because he feared that Trunks might return and that there'd be some AD beef.

• Toonami

Zenigundam said:

Trunks was a jerk.

True. He was the only one who took my innocently insensitive/importaste comment about Geass and Moribito being deathslotted to 5AM being worse than 9/11 "in my eyes" seriously, even telling me he'd permaban me if he had mod powers. Everyone else was just shocked that I had the balls to say something so gutsy and hyperbolic.

But yeah, tradition and stuff.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

Every time I read his posts I just laughed and said, "Wow, he's like one of those high-strung, eccentric artistic types."