I accidentally took my daughters channel off tv
656   25

• SwimPunk Banned

She got so upset she cried and hollered ..im working so my mom put her in the living room...and she must have been really upset because she passed out and has been asleep for two hours.

Anyway, i got her channel back for $3.

• SwimElder Banned

go fuggz!

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

She's six.....Wait, almost 7 now, right?

She still throws tantrums......Something ain't right here. How can she be a spoiled white kid in the hood.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimElder Banned

CyberBully360 said:

She still throws tantrums......Something ain't right here. How can she be a spoiled white kid in the hood.

Just what are you implying??

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimPunk Banned

CyberBully360 said:

She use to getting things. Just because we in the hood doesn't mean she's not provided for. I know you too busy buying jordans to get p***y to buy anything for your kids other then video games you're really buying for yourself.

• Banned

Fugglyfe said:

CyberBully360 said:

She use to getting things. Just because we in the hood doesn't mean she's not provided for. I know you too busy buying jordans to get p***y to buy anything for your kids other then video games you're really buying for yourself.

No, my kids have more shit than your daughter ever will......Not to mention my kids wear nothing but Js as well. The difference here is I'm a parent to my children, not their little sister.

• SwimPunk Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Fugglyfe said:

CyberBully360 said:

No, my kids have more shit than your daughter ever will......Not to mention my kids wear nothing but Js as well. The difference here is I'm a parent to my children, not their little sister.

Buying js for kids is one of those things stupid black people do because you know you have to replace kids shoes every 3 months. My daughter has a huge bin of stuff that takes up half her room. I've seen a pic of your daughters room and it just had the pillows I sent her.

• Banned

Fugglyfe said:

CyberBully360 said:

Fugglyfe said:

CyberBully360 said:

Buying js for kids is one of those things stupid black people do because you know you have to replace kids shoes every 3 months. My daughter has a huge bin of stuff that takes up half her room. I've seen a pic of your daughters room and it just had the pillows I sent her.

So what does Maddie wear.......Dollar store or Walmart shoes?

LMAO, a bin?......My daughter cleans her room and has a f**king walk in closet she keeps her stuff in........You'll never see her toys in the middle of the floor because we don't live in a gross house.

See, that's another thing....Does your daughter do chores....hell, can she even bathe herself?

My kids have a list of chores on the fridge and they work for their allowance so besides neccessities and gifts, they are learning the value of a dollar and work.

Otherwise they will grow up to be show witted 30 something year olds still working for $10 an hour and living with their mother with their kids as roommates and hoping one day one of their shitty attempts at scribe comes to life and a white man saves them from their self constructed poverty.

• SwimPunk Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Fugglyfe said:

CyberBully360 said:

Fugglyfe said:

CyberBully360 said:

So what does Maddie wear.......Dollar store or Walmart shoes?

LMAO, a bin?......My daughter cleans her room and has a f**king walk in closet she keeps her stuff in........You'll never see her toys in the middle of the floor because we don't live in a gross house.

See, that's another thing....Does your daughter do chores....hell, can she even bathe herself?

My kids have a list of chores on the fridge and they work for their allowance so besides neccessities and gifts, they are learning the value of a dollar and work.

Otherwise they will grow up to be show witted 30 something year olds still working for $10 an hour and living with their mother with their kids as roommates and hoping one day one of their shitty attempts at scribe comes to life and a white man saves them from their self constructed poverty.

She wears shoe show or payless...sketchers...whatever has my little pony...kids stuff...not status symbols to prove how materialistic I am to other black folk while I work two jobs and look through couch cushions to buy gas station hot dogs. And I live here so my mom can help raise my daughter or else I'd have my own apartment in Charleston. Also, I quit xbox and my new pay rate is $14 so you can start throwing that around every chance you get.

• Banned

So.......Does your daughter do any chores or have any other responsibilities beside stamping her foot when she's mad?

And I like that you've held on to this hotdog story for so long......I'm not stupid enough to swipe my credit card for some hotdogs, and I wasn't broke.....I just didn't have any cash on me.....There's a difference.

Oh and it was my car seat cushions.....I don't even sit on my couches for them to have change in them.

Do YOU have any credit cards. It's the ones that don't say debit.

• Banned

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

• SwimPunk Banned

CyberBully360 said:

So.......Does your daughter do any chores or have any other responsibilities beside stamping her foot when she's mad?

And I like that you've held on to this hotdog story for so long......I'm not stupid enough to swipe my credit card for some hotdogs, and I wasn't broke.....I just didn't have any cash on me.....There's a difference.

Oh and it was my car seat cushions.....I don't even sit on my couches for them to have change in them.

Do YOU have any credit cards. It's the ones that don't say debit.

She just keeps her space clean and empties the trash. She's not old enough to wash dishes. I have a credit card, debit card and multiple store cards. Just got approved for a new one today to get some office clothes since Im use to wearing pajamas to work. Spent $700 on new clothes and shoes for the office.

• Banned

Fugglyfe said:

Spent $700 on new clothes and shoes for the office.

Now THAT's f**king ridiculous.

• SwimPunk Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Fugglyfe said:

The last time I had to wear business casual was 2013 and I weighed a whole lot less so I had to buy a whole new wardrobe.

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Fugglyfe said:

And here she was giving me shit for being white privileged. That's probably what my clothing has cost me in the last decade and a half.

• Banned

I have a bunch of button downs and slacks for work and besides my shoes, collectively that shit is probably 250 at best.

• SwimPunk Banned

CyberBully360 said:

I have a bunch of button downs and slacks for work and besides my shoes, collectively that shit is probably 250 at best.

It's hard finding nice looking shirts that fit me so I buy high fashion tunics. $60 a shirt or less.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/95/22/fb/9522fb8182ebedc536d08fa76d24ce50.jpg

• SwimPunk Banned

E_NAYD said:

CyberBully360 said:

Fugglyfe said:

And here she was giving me shit for being white privileged. That's probably what my clothing has cost me in the last decade and a half.

When have I ever said anything about white privilege?

• Banned

Well that one definitely doesn't fit you......Can I see the Fuggz version of this shirt.

• SwimPunk Banned

CyberBully360 said:

Well that one definitely doesn't fit you......Can I see the Fuggz version of this shirt.

It comes in plus sizes. Tunics hide my belly but still show off the tatas.

Fugglyfe said:

Didn't you just get done ridiculing him for buying Jordans?