The streets aren't what they used to be
169   15

What do you suppose happened here?

alt text

• Babbling

Gay meth abusers.

I was looking for a more flushed out accounting of events. For entertainment.

• Babbling

Ernie just shot Cookie Monster in a robbery gone wrong. He and Bert thought it was going to be an easy jack move but C Monster pulled a shotgun from under the recliner and Eazy Ernie was forced to blast him?

Looks like it's Bert's gun. A shoulder strap is usually a cop thing though. Could there be a dirty cop component to this story?

• Babbling

Ernie got some bad "junk" from Oscar. While tripping, he thought he saw the Snuffaluffagus, who wanted to take his rubber ducky. The rounds he fired went through the wall of Cookie's Crib, killing Skred and the rest of the SNL Muppets. That's why you never see them anymore.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

I'm sure they got what they deserved. What about Bert's part in this?

• Banned

Meth

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Babbling

LockeLamora said:

Looks like it's Bert's gun. A shoulder strap is usually a cop thing though. Could there be a dirty cop component to this story?

I was wondering where Bert's gun went. Holster is empty. Ernie must've grabbed it and suddenly shot C Monster. Bert is surprised, cigarette falling out of his mouth. Could be gay lovers triangle.

• Thunder Goddess

LockeLamora said:

Maybe he's got a permit to carry - whoops, that just went out the window. This is why you should always run background checks when you get your roommates off craigslist

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Babbling

LockeLamora said:

He was in the next room, getting his protection payment from Cookie Monster when he heard the shots.

• Babbling

In happier times....

mthor said:

LockeLamora said:

Maybe he's got a permit to carry - whoops, that just went out the window. This is why you should always run background checks when you get your roommates off craigslist

The dog tags and shoulder holster has me leaning toward Bert being a cop. Do they need permits?

• Thunder Goddess

I don't know about the dog tags, but my husband ran right out and got himself a shoulder holster as soon as he could carry concealed.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

tsar4 said:

LockeLamora said:

He was in the next room, getting his protection payment from Cookie Monster when he heard the shots.

His current state of dress makes me think he was in a relaxed state. Too relaxed to be collecting protection money. There's also his gun to think about.