Favorite pizza
372   14

• Banned

I get this one called Bianca...no red sauce just oil,garlic, fresh homemade mozzarella, and basil. Then for toppings I get feta cheese, spinach, cherry tomatoes, red onions, kalamata olives, and artichoke hearts...DONT NEED MEAT!! So good tho

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Helper

Deep dish sausage, pepperoni and spinach.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Babbling

Kinda partial to the "Rustic" from Nancy's (small chain). Instead of the ingredients going under the cheese, they're set on top of it. Sausage, Pepperoni, sometimes bacon (it's crumbled, so it isn't as good as it could be), roasted red pepper, black olives, spinach. The crust is somewhat thick and brushed with garlic sauce.

Thin crust - same stuff from either D'agastino's or Monical's.

Pan/Deep Dish - Bacino's with the same. If I ever get to have onions again, those go on as well.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

Anchovies.

• SwimStar

supreme

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• IB

Buffalo chicken pizza

I also like it as a buffalo roll

Established October 30, 2004

• Banned

Leek Pizza

CV01

Blake's Smokehouse BBQ Pizza. Pizza Hut doesn't list it anymore, but you can still create it.

It depends on what I'm in the mood for.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Helper

Margherita is my all time favorite, but I'm very picky about how I like it done. Big fan of white pizza assuming I can find it done properly. (My recipe for white pizza is decent at best.) Otherwise I go with chicken bacon ranch pizza.

• SwimSuperHero

QuebecElegy said:

supreme

Seconded. I had some frozen supreme pizza tonight

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• SwimStar

this local chain has some amazing supreme pizza, but it's expensive af so I usually just go for digiornos which is great too.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimSuperHero

QuebecElegy said:

this local chain has some amazing supreme pizza, but it's expensive af so I usually just go for digiornos which is great too.

That's cool. I usually eat Jacks.
    It's been my favorite since I was a kid.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Other Anime

Either mushroom & basil if it's a regular pie, a Holy Shiitake or Thai Dye from Mellow Mushroom, or a Margherita made in the Neopolitan style.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!