"Im a psychopath"
883   37

• SwimPunk Banned

• SwimLegend

Holy f**k

Not sure a 14 year old should be charged as an adult though.

Oh bother...

• SwimElder

is that for real?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimPunk Banned

1pooh4u said:

Holy f**k

I sure f**king hope so..that girl is insane. I hope she gets more than 40 years.

• SwimPunk Banned

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

is that for real?

Yup

• SwimNinja

That bitch has one hell of a brother complex.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimParagon

My first reaction was to laugh at the girl's motive...

I'll see the rest of y'all in hell.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

The world we live in is so f**ked up.... reality is cruel.

• SwimNinja

PerfectFlowingHair said:

onii-chan belongs to me!

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimParagon

PrincessUnikitty said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

onii-chan belongs to me!

Oh dear god. I'm not THAT bad, am I?

• SwimNinja

PerfectFlowingHair said:

PrincessUnikitty said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

onii-chan belongs to me!

No, that was just my first thought reading the motive. She must really REALLY love her brother to kill a bitch for making him happier then she could.

• SwimParagon

PrincessUnikitty said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

PrincessUnikitty said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

onii-chan belongs to me!

No, that was just my first thought reading the motive. She must really REALLY love her brother to kill a bitch for making him happier then she could.

Oh wow. Just read that the victim was her brother's girlfriend. The implications of that are... troubling.

• SwimLegend

Fugglyfe said:

1pooh4u said:

Holy f**k

I sure f**king hope so..that girl is insane. I hope she gets more than 40 years.

If she's insane she should be hospitalized not placed in jail with adults that are gonna shove sharp objects into her vag. 14 is damn young to be given up on

Oh bother...

• SwimPunk Banned

People like you are gonna keep trash like dylan roof breathing.

• Thunder Goddess

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Babbling

If he didn't really mean it he can be rehabilitated. Probably get a job. Teach kids how to read.

• Helper

1pooh4u said:

Holy f**k

She's being charged as an adult because she admitted to planning things out in advance. Not enough to have a weapon on hand at the time but enough to plot out times and attempt to carry things out fully with whatever was on hand.

Her attorney will attempt to plead out as guilty due to mental disease or deficiency with the recommendation that she spend some long quality time in a nut hut wearing a hug-me jacket.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimNinja

From what I understand premeditation makes it harder to pull off a insanity defense. Not impossible but harder. And she tried to cover it up by making up a story which kind of shows she knew it was wrong. Which is what a insanity defense is all about, that you are to mentally ill to know what you are doing is wrong.

• Thunder Goddess

Actually, straight jackets aren't used any more - accrediting and regulatory agencies frown on them. One can, however, easily foresee a great deal of time in the "quiet room."

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Helper

PrincessUnikitty said:

From what I understand premeditation makes it harder to pull off a insanity defense. Not impossible but harder. And she tried to cover it up by making up a story which kind of shows she knew it was wrong. Which is what a insanity defense is all about, that you are to mentally ill to know what you are doing is wrong.

Yeah, not impossible but just harder. But they'll use her age and the underdevelopment of the average teenager's brain at that age as part of the defense. They'll also be roto-rootering her family life to find out if there's any reason for her to be so attached to her brother that she thought murdering his girlfriend was a good idea. Not saying it'll work, just saying that's the likeliest scenario with this young a creature.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Helper

mthor said:

Actually, straight jackets aren't used any more - accrediting and regulatory agencies frown on them. One can, however, easily foresee a great deal of time in the "quiet room."

The rubber room is an awesome place. No edges and soundproof. Just like a recording room at Neverland Ranch.

Sad about the straight jackets but they could be abused and the ties could be used as weapons when loosened enough.