How do I do the thing?
160   10

Am I doing the thing?

• SwimVIP

You look kinda familiar.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Banned

sup bruh

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

• Banned

im your first upvote

WORSHIP ME

• Helper

I think Jesus is supposed to float down and give you an informational booklet on your wedding night for that.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

I HATE THIS LAYOUT SO MUCH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT I'LL UPVOTE THIS SHIT

I want to be visited by the Jesusfairy

• Banned

PHYCO_KILLER_COW said:

I HATE THIS LAYOUT SO MUCH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT I'LL UPVOTE THIS SHIT

DON'T WORRY THINGS WILL CHANGE OR WE WILL MOVE THERE ARE DEEP DEEP PLANS TO CLONE DA LITHIUM SETUP IN DA WORKS NEW MODS ADMINS ETC WE GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS 06

Demonology said:

PHYCO_KILLER_COW said:

DON'T WORRY THINGS WILL CHANGE OR WE WILL MOVE THERE ARE DEEP DEEP PLANS TO CLONE DA LITHIUM SETUP IN DA WORKS NEW MODS ADMINS ETC WE GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS 06

THEN I MIGHT ACTUALLY POST REGULARLY AGAIN MAYBE PERHAPS CUZ THIS TRASH REDDIT THING IS AWFUL