I'm not a happy Drunk anymore
346   11

• Toonami

I used to be....I dunno why but now drinking just upsets me

Even if it's just a buzz?

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimNinja

Then stop drinking?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Special Snowflake

Try

Memento Mori

• Banned

come back to tinychat bb ill make you happy

Sometimes i'm happy. somtimes i'm sleepy sometimes i'm all the other things that i forget

• SwimParagon

Alcohol's a depressant, in the end. A little can help short-term, but it ultimately brings your mood down. So, try something else?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• ShoeHands

Im pretty drunk

And im really happy

Wont be tomorrow

but who cares!!!!

Future me does :(

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Assy McGee Banned

F**k future you in the ass!

;)

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Alcohol's a depressant, in the end. A little can help short-term, but it ultimately brings your mood down. So, try something else?

"Depressant" isn't referring to mood.

It roughly refers to reduced stimulation and slowed cognitive ability. This can indirectly impact mood, but it's not changing the neurological chemicals that determine mood.

Mochi: if you have been drinking a lot and it's effects have waned, you're probably building a tolerance to it. Be careful to not use alcohol as a crutch. Don't tirn it into an addiction, man.

Happens to all drinkers at one point or another.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them