Which was odd because that was how many greatballs I had
    And still had

• Helper

I don't think my inventory changed

I have a lot of balls at the moment

What the hell is that behind you

• Toonami

Didn't happen to me.

I noticed they took out the footprints entirely, though. Apparently, instead of fixing a glitch, they decide to remove the feature entirely. Way to suck, Niantic.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• SwimComrad

Meilag32 said:

Didn't happen to me.

I noticed they took out the footprints entirely, though. Apparently, instead of fixing a glitch, they decide to remove the feature entirely. Way to suck, Niantic.

I would rather them just add a more efficient version than fix the shitty one they had

alt text

• Babbling

I spent all mine trying to catch a fukin' Squirtle???

• SwimSuperStar

I just hope they get some more pokestops and gyms in place in rural areas in the coming weeks. There are many rural communities that have little to no gyms and or stops for trainers resulting in them needing to travel miles out of their way to seek pokemon, collect items such as eggs, balls, and health items, and of course battle in gyms

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• SwimLegend

I didn't update yet but I'd be super uptight if that happens. What do you even do if that happens? Cry in a corner? Contact the developers?

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

That nearby guide was ridiculous I never saw anything less than three footprints. I've also never caught anything by using it. No wait, once a Voltorb

Oh bother...

Can you prove you had 30?

• SwimParagon

1pooh4u said:

That nearby guide was ridiculous I never saw anything less than three footprints. I've also never caught anything by using it. No wait, once a Voltorb

The footprints worked on release, then stopped working because... um... who the hell knows, Niantic isn't saying. Anyway, my screen was graced with the presence of one- and two-footprint Pokémon near release, but I still didn't really use it. Myeh.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

How can Voltorb leave footprints?

• SwimLegend

It can't but the prints were just a guide to let you know how close they were
    but it never worked for me the way it did for PFH

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

PerfectFlowingHair said:

1pooh4u said:

The footprints worked on release, then stopped working because... um... who the hell knows, Niantic isn't saying. Anyway, my screen was graced with the presence of one- and two-footprint Pokémon near release, but I still didn't really use it. Myeh.

I stopped using it when it drove me nuts trying to find a Jynx

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

I'm also noticing the mons are harder to catch after I did the update. I didn't lose any items from what I can see.

Oh bother...

• Assy McGee Banned

KnightStar1 said:

I just hope they get some more pokestops and gyms in place in rural areas in the coming weeks. There are many rural communities that have little to no gyms and or stops for trainers resulting in them needing to travel miles out of their way to seek pokemon, collect items such as eggs, balls, and health items, and of course battle in gyms

Anyone that has this problem deserves it.

• SwimSuperStar

Cosmic_Charlie said:

KnightStar1 said:

Anyone with an attitude like yours deserves an IP ban

• SwimSuperStar

KnightStar1 said:

Cosmic_Charlie said:

KnightStar1 said:

Anyone with an attitude like yours deserves an IP ban

Another thing....driving to either two bigger towns to my south or west wouldn't be that much of a problem if I had for good tires on my car (the right front isn't so good, it was good to go into town but I wouldn't of taken it too much further than I did as it is now flat again)

• Banned

I've got pokeballs in my pants

• SwimSuperStar

TMI