Ask A Gay Anything (Rebirth)
978   41

• Banned

So this is a thread that had many iterations back in the day before the boards changed.

Feel free to ask me about anything related to being gay. Or asking advice pertaining to being gay. Other LGBT board members are more than welcome to give answers and opinions. :)

what exactly is the gay agenda

• Banned

The gay agenda is Classified Top Secret. It involves alot of probing and makeovers.

this makes sense

• Banned

It does man... people say jews rule the world... but really its us gays. Thats why we gotta get to the kids early so we can corrupt them :P

• SwimParagon

Do YOU ever get the "wanna have a threesome" question?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Me, you, and sandy. let's do this.

• SwimParagon

PHYCO_KILLER_COW said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

NO. God, no. Every f**king time. "Oh you're bi? Does that mean threesome?" No. It doesn't. Monogamy is still a thing. -.-

PerfectFlowingHair said:

PHYCO_KILLER_COW said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

NO. God, no. Every f**king time. "Oh you're bi? Does that mean threesome?" No. It doesn't. Monogamy is still a thing. -.-

That's not really how I mean it but i'ma just stop the drinking and go to sleep now before i say more stupid joke things.

GOOD EVENING/MORNING/TIME PERIOD MADAM. I MEANT NO OFFENSE.

• SwimComrad

PHYCO_KILLER_COW said:

what exactly is the gay agenda

10:00 am - brunch at the beer garden
    1:00 pm - meeting with cute insurance guy
    2:20 pm - oil change
    4:00 pm - answer client emails
    11:00 pm netflix and chill with cute girl friend

Oh wait that's the pansexual agenda my bad

anime is teh suck

• SwimComrad

1. Are you cute?
    2. Are you into bears?

anime is teh suck

• SwimPunk Banned

You already answered my most ponderous questions. You rock.

• Banned

No thanks I know many gays

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• IB

1. why is the store out of orange juice
    2. do you have any orange juice
    3. if not, is there apple juice

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• SwimPunk Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Answer this then. If Gay A is walking 4 city blocks at 5 miles per hour and Gay B is walking 6 city blocks at 6 miles per hour what kind of shoes are they wearing?

• SwimSuperFan

Are you and Mochi best friends?

Bush did 9/11

• Banned

Something that isn't last season, they would rather DIE than be caught in something last season

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimParagon

Fugglyfe said:

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Answer this then. If Gay A is walking 4 city blocks at 5 miles per hour and Gay B is walking 6 city blocks at 6 miles per hour what kind of shoes are they wearing?

I was ready to do math here. I hate you. >:(

There's something that I've always wanted to know. It's been hard for me to ask the LGBTQ community, because it's something that my hurt my pride and self-confidence to get a certain answer. I think I've worked up the courage to finally ask it, so here it goes:

Do these shorts make my ass look fat?
    http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=219634002&cvosrc=ppc.google.&cvo_campaign=181448015&cvo_adgroup=9232780055&cvo_crid=53222555615&Matchtype=&campaigntype=PLA&tid=onpl000000&kwid=1&ap=7&sem=true&mkwid=W7dblVlR_dm&creative=53222555615&adpos=1o2&gclid=CMH43YyJns4CFZKCaQodxnYBzA

• Banned

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Yes only once, and no I didn't take them up on the offer.

That is not to say that I wouldn't, I just never have. I have been curious about it at times though.

• Banned

K_N said:

1. Are you cute?
    2. Are you into bears?

Well.... I don't like to think I am that cute. Though I'm trying to appreciate and love myself more these days. Most of the people I've been making friends with over the past couple weeks have said I'm cute or attractive. When they saw what I looked like....

I like almost all types of gay dudes to be honest... as long as they are personally attractive in their own way and stuff.

Bears are not usually my favorite catgory, but I do like the way some of them look. Mostly the more muscular ones and less obese ones....