Man I don't wanna work till midnight
175   13

• Banned

The pharmacy closes at 6 but we have to stay to prepare for CII inventory and we have to count EVERYTHING.....fml

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimParagon

Those bitches better be paying you overtime.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

nope....I'm the second shift so it factors into my hours

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimParagon

Boo. At least no customers? So turn on that music!

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimPunk Banned

You work poopy hours. Maybe u can get a job at walgreens or something. They are always closed when needed most.

• IB

I start the second shift tomorrow. So I can start my internship at the end of the month when the semester starts .... and these bitches still want me to come in and work on Saturdays too

• Swimuminati

Everything changes back at midnight...you must get out of there before then or they'll all know...

• Banned

I work at Walgreens

• Banned

They'll know I'm just a pill in a people casing

• SwimPunk Banned

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

I work at Walgreens

Oh
    What time yall close today? I need to do a pickup.

• Banned

Don't know...don't live near you

• SwimNinja

I will be burning the midnight oil tonight too since I only have a third of my edits finished.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• ShoeHands

Meh. Sounds like pretty good hours depending on when they want you in. Party or whatever during the day, then go in and make your money.

The era of the fancy signature has come to a final end.