Is it just me, or do female comedians...
240   21

• SwimParagon

...only get to joke about lady-specific topics? I mean, period jokes can be funny I guess, but not if that's the whole damn joke book. -.-

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimVIP

I was watching this "roast battle" on Comedy Central for about five minutes the other day and the one girl was full of ribald jokes that I didn't expect to see on there.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

What's a female comedian?

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimElder

That always did seem a little cheap.

• IB

Only the bad ones, which is all of them.

• Banned

cowboy_stilgar said:

What's a female comedian?

They're those ones that get naked to sell their specials because they can't do it with the content.

• SwimParagon

What sort of jokes? You have my interest.

• SwimSuperFan

Reminds me of that fat pig Amy Schumer. Can't stand that bitch. I thought she was funny in the first few comedy central roasts she was in, but she became very annoying very fast. Her entire comic performance pretty much consists of talking about her sex life and calling herself a w***e

Bush did 9/11

• Banned

It's the same thing with fat guys that do nothing but fat jokes. Or Black guys that do nothing but racial humor. Or women that talk about relationships and men.

It's low hanging fruit. Bad comedians resort to it.

• SwimParagon

NaClO said:

That always did seem a little cheap.

Thread prompt: opening joke is "I'm a lady who likes ladies." That... is supposed to be the whole point, but I'm just sitting here like "okay? I'm a lady who likes ladies... what's your point?"

• IB

Deathgod201 said:

Reminds me of that fat pig Amy Schumer. Can't stand that bitch. I thought she was funny in the first few comedy central roasts she was in, but she became very annoying very fast. Her entire comic performance pretty much consists of talking about her sex life and calling herself a w***e

She was funny until she went full SJW.

• Banned

Yeah her special was actually pretty funny. But then they got on her case for making insensitive jokes and she kinda went PC.

• SwimParagon

Oh jeez. Thanks for the warning. "Sex sex bad sex good sex amirite?" does not sound appealing to me.

• SwimVIP

She was battling against this guy who was a little bit on the heavy side, so one of her jokes was "This guy will eat everything in the world except for [insert crude word for female sex organ]".

Another one of her jokes was that she was in the hotel room across from the guy and his girlfriend the other night and heard him breathing heavily when his girlfriend asked, "Is it in yet?" but he was already worn out just from taking off his clothes.

Didn't realize CC showed crude stuff like that. Didn't bother me, but just was surprised to see it.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

• SwimParagon

Daosguard said:

It's the same thing with fat guys that do nothing but fat jokes. Or Black guys that do nothing but racial humor. Or women that talk about relationships and men.

It's low hanging fruit. Bad comedians resort to it.

...this makes a whole lot of sense actually, and makes me feel sliiiiiiightly better. Still, that's like losing a coin flip here.

• SwimPeanut

Amy Schumer and Sarah Silverman come to mind. I have a pretty low threshold for comedy-- and these two have never made me laugh with their queefy "humor."

真実はいつもひとつ!

No, she was never funny.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimVIP

Amy Schumer was funny initially.

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

That is some cringeworthy low hanging asian fruit.

Next we need a black guy to do a "Black people walk like this... BUT white people walk like THIS" routine.

• Banned

read this as female condoms

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.