4

"yea but lets not tell anyone about it, let people figure it out for themselves"
283   18

  • Banned
    0

    was my response

    @Firefly24

    i told u there'd be some catch

    You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    Yeah, f**k that noise. That just means she's hesitant enough that it shouldn't be known, so if she decides shes not into it, there wont be questions... just an easy out.

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Banned
    1

    well this was after the initial convo

    my two best friends already know but i dont really about anyone else
    i agree about not putting it on FB tbh which was something that first came up and something i even brought up

    You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    I never f**ks with the relationship status biz on any websites.

    I guess if the point isn't hiding it but just to not unnecessarily go around announcing it, then I gets it. Thats dumb anyway.

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • 0

    What is this, I don't even.

    You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!


  • SwimParagon
    1

    I'm going to pretend the context is that you bought a porcupine or something.

    "I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv


  • SwimNinja
    1

    Demonology said:

    well this was after the initial convo

    my two best friends already know but i dont really about anyone else
    i agree about not putting it on FB tbh which was something that first came up and something i even brought up

    And that's why you got that half-assed answer. As dumb as Facebook dating statuses are, that's still pressure you're putting on her straight out the gate.

    "The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita


  • SwimVIP
    0

    Sorce said:

    Demonology said:

    well this was after the initial convo

    my two best friends already know but i dont really about anyone else
    i agree about not putting it on FB tbh which was something that first came up and something i even brought up

    And that's why you got that half-assed answer. As dumb as Facebook dating statuses are, that's still pressure you're putting on her straight out the gate.

    Yep. I agree.

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • SwimNinja
    0

    Zeni...

    "The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita


  • SwimVIP
    0

    Sup?

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • 1

    lol rekt


  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    She seems to have the same attitude about you that you have of her.


  • SwimLegend
    0

    wat

    Ric's Youtube: It's fucking awesome of course
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6qCbzMXEezDBksc9XqUuw


  • Banned
    0

    huh no she brought it up

    You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.


  • Banned
    0

    naraku360 said:

    lol rekt

    i just did

    You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.


  • Banned
    0

    have u been far as?

    You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.


  • Banned
    0

    PerfectFlowingHair said:

    I'm going to pretend the context is that you bought a porcupine or something.

    a shaved one

    You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.


  • SwimNinja
    0

    Demonology said:

    huh no she brought it up

    "Something I even brought up" conveys the opposite. Are you drunk posting like Buddy?

    "The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita


Log in to reply