Yeah you know what I'm talking about, don't you?
344   21

• Swimuminati

Psh, i'm sure that as long as you're into it, they could give a f**k less.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Some girls might be into spoons.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Swimuminati

Thats an interesting yet very tame kink. How does such a thing work?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

Yeah but not over a Facebook status.

• SwimNinja

Not so much the sharp teeth.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

I can think of a few ways that makes it a not very tame kink.

You don't know the girls I know.

• SwimParagon

Do people even eat beaver? Seems like a strange animal to have for a meal, but then again people eat possum... O_o

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Swimuminati

you reminded me of something long forgotten and I thank you for it...life's just a series of laughs

Is that your expert opinion? Sounds like you never had anyone get after it like a zombie at a mensa convention.

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Do people even eat beaver? Seems like a strange animal to have for a meal, but then again people eat possum... O_o

I may have laughed a little too hard at this

• IB

O.o I uhm .... don't want to have my cooch beaten senseless by spoons so ... uhm ... I'm gonna go over here to the friend zone .... just in case there was a chance

What was the something? Share w/ the rest of the class

• Helper

What? No, you attack it like you've been stuck at sea for 6 months with no food and you stumbled upon a succulent nectarine.

• Swimuminati

6clawPaw said:

Is that your expert opinion? Sounds like you never had anyone get after it like a zombie at a mensa convention.

Meh, more like I'm of the opinion that its just whatever. Can take it or leave it.

Oh c'mon there is no spoon. Sometimes a cake mixer (the electric kind ;o), but never any spoons

• Swimuminati

nah....plus it wouldn't mean anything to you guys since you don't know the people

• IB

6clawPaw said:

Oh c'mon there is no spoon. Sometimes a cake mixer (the electric kind ;o), but never any spoons

I prefer not to get wrecked ....something something something hot dogs and hallways

• SwimParagon

6clawPaw said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

I may have laughed a little too hard at this

Mission accomplished! ^.^

On-topic... yeah pls take it slow. Too fast and all tongues turn into sandpaper.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

Ok then. You're welcome anyway