how come the only food i can make is mexican or mexican styled?
378   26

• IB

chicken parm? OH GOD WHAT AM I DOING. pork chops? MY KITCHEN IS ON FIRE, CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT. Burrito casserole? yo i got this fam. like wtf, obviously i'm white so i have to make it a casserole otherwise i've violated some law but why is it that the only foods i can make are mexican styled?

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

Needs more Rican food.

• IB

i could probably do it as long as it's not super complicated. i don't know why. i was probably some old californian lady who was so white that she couldn't make mexican food but she wanted to impress the boys down the street

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Other Anime

Everything needs cumin and chili powder. Everything.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Helper

Following a recipe from a cookbook is a good way to start. Unless all of your cookbooks are about Mexican-style casseroles,

Because your spirit animal is a zacatuche

• SwimSage Banned

I'm white and the mexican stuff I make aren't casseroles. Did I break a law?

• Swimuminati

That's all you bothered to learn is my guess....the cooking channel is your friend....

• Helper

I'm going to say it's because you suck at cooking.

• IB

but then i wouldn't be able to make anything. and i can make some things

• IB

YOU BETRAYED THE LAW

• IB

i tried that and only some of them work. the fattier ones i usually do better at and don't ruin half as badly

• Swimuminati

I was gonna say.... thats not mexican food. Though, it would be interesting to see you make real mexican food.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

leave him alone, he's white....meat, vegetables, side of rice is either mexican or chinese

• IB

it's not. i said i'm whiter than white bread so i have to butcher it.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/244tc1i.jpg

• Swimuminati

yeah....that....doesn't look appetizing at all...

• IB

• Swimuminati

Daaaaaang. Well, I would still eat it.

Also, i'm just glad you're not eating tv dinners or fast food

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• IB

last time i share anything with you people

• Swimuminati

I'll take your word for it...

• IB

it's not ramen and it hasn't killed me, therefore i'm happy