ASMB, community resurgence effort... TinyChat, Meetups, Gamers, ect...
802   32

• Banned

So, I am taking it upon myself to retrieve some old ASMBers that had left during my year and half hiatus before the boards were changed... we have the technology..... we can rebuild him.... >_>

No but seriously, I'm gonna try to bring some friendship back to this place for those willing to reconnect and grow the community again. I figure someone needs to at least try or we are going to die here eventually...

So to prepare, I am making a new TC room for anti-trolling purposes as Odin never gets on anymore. Other than that it'll be an open place, anyone that is not troll or hateful to others is welcome to come hangout and get to make friends at any time.

I'll be organizing regular nights for meet ups for those interested with a couple other people I've been talking to about this who want to rekindle this a bit. Probably going to be 2 to 3 times a week not every day. But I am working out a plan still.

Other potential possibilities might be rekindling the ASMB in person meetups sometime during this next year, and reforming the ASMB gamers club. I have been talking to and mentioned a potentiality for getting an online DnD group set up from here that meets twice weekly as well.

I will post back here as more things are planned. Consider this a social hub thread.

New TinyChat is: http://tinychat.com/sandstonebb

The new password is: dabestofus

Do not come in with the intention of trolling or being hateful to other people please.

• SwimParagon

I am ultra-mega-interested in this D&D game. Like, I forgot the rest of your post interested. :3 :3 :3

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimNinja

PerfectFlowingHair said:

I am ultra-mega-interested in this D&D game. Like, I forgot the rest of your post interested. :3 :3 :3

Yeah this

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

New account and password is up. I am in there but will be afk for 30 to 60 mins while I run to the store. Party starts now though. I am messaging alot of peoples to get participation.

If you have never participated before: You do not have to have a microphone or camera. This is a hybrid chat meaning you can type text, talk on mic only, cam only, or cam and mic. There will be video sharing music sharing and other features available for entertainment purposes as well.

Come on in hang out and enjoy. I'll be on for at least 6 hours tonight and be drawing more people in to make friends and reacquaint. Don't be scared or shy. ;)

• Banned

Part of what I am going to discuss at some point tonight with some people who might be interested as they come in.

I am considering multiple ideas on organizing this stuff, such as a dedicated discussion group or private organization forums for specific community meetup purposes.

I am going to be attempting to set up a DnD game some time in the next 2 weeks i think. I have quite a bit of experience in playing tabletop with my local buddies thought it'd be neat to try it here if we have enough people interested to meet regularly for a campaign.

I'm going to be asking people who might be interested in signing up for table tops, video games, movie nights, or other anime group watching to pm me and let me know either here, on facebook (if you are worthy to be added), post in this thread, or come in TC and message me. I need feedback so I can gauge what activities to organize.

You might be asking why I am doing this? It is not really so much about attention for me, as I just need more ways to relate and hang with other peeps and there is no community I fit in better than with you guys and some gamer groups. So I am trying to expand that. :)

Let me know if you want to help with anything. Be back in a bit.

• Banned

Teen Titans Go themed sleepover?

I get to be Robin.

• Banned

I'm back, come in guys! Water's warm. :P

• Banned

That's homoerotic

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Indeed.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

YEAH MAn COME IN HERE!!!!!!!!

• Super Nerd of the Year

If you do the DnD thing can I be Ranger pls

• Banned

Yes you may. :3

Is kidney still there btw?

• Super Nerd of the Year

Yay.

No he's working 3-12 tonight.

• Banned

NO....Jesus sandy....ugh

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

BUUUUUUUUUUUT WHY I LUV U :3

• Banned

I'm pretty much done with most people here...with the acception of my undying love for stilgar...y'all can go eat it

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

i luv u

• Banned

That's nice

• Banned

giv me cuddles ya?

• Banned

No

• Banned

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS