the weirdest thing happened when my power went out for a second
117   9

• The Room

i heard a beeping, but the beeping got longer and longer. i couldn't figure out where it was coming from as i checked all of my rooms and couldn't find what was beeping

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimElder

The camera is just resetting... I mean wut?

• The Room

did you get a good show?

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimElder

Oh yes.

I mean... nothing

• SwimNinja

It's a bomb!

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Swimuminati

it's in your head....it was always in your head....slowly....gently.....driving you insane....

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Thunder Goddess

You shouldn't have posted this. Now they know that you know.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• The Room

my power went out again for about 30 seconds this time. i heard it again. i checked my attic and garage and it's not there either. as soon as the power came back on it stopped. where the f**k is this beeping coming from. i'm about to flip the breaker and see if i hear it

• The Room

;)