I'm done, if you don't like me and get offended at what I say then don't talk to me
1785   67

• Banned

I wouldn't judge u over innocuous shit. I reserve my judgement for stuff that actually matters in life rather than being a self righteous f**ktard with no life that feels the need to pick people apart on the internet because they did something you dont like. I don't feel the need any longer to hold onto people that don't like or don't understand me, I have pretty much cut that out of my life this point in totality. So if you decide that you can't be friends with me because of a joke I made about my dick then good gtfo. I don't need you in my life anymore than I need my hateful mother. Stooge.

• Babbling Banned

Leave 'em be, dude. You don't need them.

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

• IB

K

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Special Snowflake

Time to play the guessing game.

Memento Mori

• Swimuminati

It was you

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

And if you think for one second that what you say is going to somehow shame me into acting the way you think I should act whatever that may be, then you need to seriously take a reality check about your importance in regards to others. And how you treat other people in general. Being manipulative condescending and hateful over someone being playful because it hurt your f**king feelings shows what kind of person you are more than it does me.

I would never in a million years take offense over someone telling me a joke over their dick. WTF is your life priorities that you feel so strongly to go out of your way to leave multiple messages to me about how you think i should be banned when i havent done anything remotely wrong.

• Special Snowflake

You could just click the ignore button instead of making a dramatic thread like this.

• Banned

I already did, and I made a thread about it. Deal with it.

• Swimuminati

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

K šŸ˜

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keepā€¦ his PRIDE!

I must have missed this joke thread of yours, but if something like that offends someone, they probably shouldn't be on the boards. I mean, have they seen this place? >_>

• Banned

Na he's butthurt cause every thread he made was about his dick or wanting to get ass raped so I just told him to stop but he's too drunk to have common sense...didn't miss much

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keepā€¦ his PRIDE!

• Puppy Power

I'm sure you were your usual charming self when you told him.

09/13/03

• Banned

Then I wouldn't have had the pleasure of reading his elegant prose on the matter.

• Banned

Why the f**k do you have high standards of me? Have I ever sugar coated anything for someone's tender sensibilities? If you live your life under this curtain of "agree with me or I'll rage quit cry" you should live in a bubble. It's speaks more about them than it does me

• Banned

Why should I have to listen to you? Who the f**k do you think you are exactly?

I didn't violate any rules, just because you don't like what I posted doesn't mean that I am going to do what you want. Must be hard to feel so important and a better judge on everyone else's behavior on the internet huh?

• Banned

You did violate the rules

• Banned

How exactly? Quote me the part of the rules in the thread that is posted about them. Explain exactly what and how I violated them, since you have decided that you are fit to be a proxy mod and harass me along with several other users for no f**king reason. Which btw is a form of trolling so pot calling the kettle mate.

• Babbling

Break the deal spin the wheel!

• Banned

Don't worry I'll lighten the mood with a hilarious anime misunderstanding.