If I do not show back up for a couple of weeks...
711   22

• Banned

Don't worry I'm most likely not dead. But I'm probably in the hospital for suicidal ideation and cutting myself. Not that I'm saying you should worry, cause quite frankly I don't think I deserve to live atm. Just don't want people freaking out and trying to contact me repeatedly and having an aneurism

• Rants

Stop.

Nothing that happens here is worth hurting yourself, either psychologically or physically, over.

Have a tall glass of water, remind yourself that you are a valuable member of the human race and that stupidity exists.

Then, take a shower and sleep it off.

ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.

Sandy, no. You have bunches of people that care.

You deserve to live.

• Banned

Nothing here is the problem, the problem is that I am garbage and deserve to be treated as such. Tonight just confirmed that for me and made me think about it again that's all.

• SwimNinja

Dude I don't know what's up with you tonight, but you really seem like you are unraveling. If the hospital is what you need go for it.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

dude...i f**king guarantee im a bigger piece of shit than you are.

that you seem to care for some absurd reason what a group of meaningless assholes think about you is just f**king stupid though.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

• Banned

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Swimuminati

Just do me a favor and wait 24 hours before doing anything....24 hours, ok.....that's all I ask....if you feel the same way then, have at it...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimHero

this aint cool dude.
    threats like that are pretty serious.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

I need more drugs, so I can stop feling emotions. Alcohol hasn't worked obviously since I drank 32 beers tonight and still feel like absolute shit, my meds are clearly not working as I have been crying myself to sleep for 2 weeks and fantasizing about slitting my throat in front of my parents so they can fully visualize the way they have made me feel and have thoroughly destroyed my mind. I guess trying to escape reality doesn't work and god forbid you say anything remotely offensive, you'll be judged and harassed relentlessly.

• Banned

I'm not threatening to kill myself. I'm just trying to keep people from worrying about m if i disappear for a couple weeks while i stay at the hospital, this is not the first time this has happened to me.

• SwimHero

i dont know man. these past few minutes have been pretty revealing.
    despite the state of the current boards, you still got plenty of people that care about you here.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimFan Banned

is there not enough of you to be abused !?!
    ... i recalled back in 08ish when i sought to actually place parts in consideration for longer than usual to imbue some type of connection with a post of yours although i really dont know you but seemingly wouldnt be at all bothered with getting to know of you on / at a daily basis as far as internetting is as it is ... or whatever !?! ...

... hey ... you ... are the archives coming back anytime soon !?! ... i would surely like bits of reflections within my sanity highlighted via asmbs' .............

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Banned

Do yourself a favor do not get to know me, and do not care about me. And that goes not for just the fact that I probably don't deserve it in all honesty. But I hate hurting other people, and I do not like dragging other people down with me.

• SwimFan Banned

...... either pshcylogically ...... !?! ... you are a silly billy ......
    ...... keep if fresh sound clown ...

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Other Anime

Try to find something that helps calm you down and relax. It can be a soothing sound or a funny movie or even taking deep breathes. The boards can be very vitriolic and I'm not the best person for advice cause I'm still frustrated about getting tricked into paying Astucket any mind earlier, but I think that you should find some avenue of relaxation and relief so that you're not letting the things that motivate you to feel upset to take full control of your life. You've got a good emotional support circle with the board, but find a way to decompress and let off steam without hurting yourself.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Banned

I am listening to music i like. But my heart is still racing and im pretty sad.

• SwimFan Banned

seems a bit of loads jewy -

subject too change ...

• Special Snowflake

Well, I really don't want to get involved in whatever is going on, as I think it's impossible to truly understand your circumstances. All I can do is hope for the best and advise you to watch what you're saying now, as you're going to regret it all tomorrow.

Memento Mori

• SwimFan Banned

the percentage of caring dwindles with time while when the only likeness left is the love of experiance to participate within the spectrum of reality that shapes the very essence of being one with reality at any means throughout upholding truths as self evident expressions defined as absolute reasoning upon executions of illicit irrelevance thereof ...
    ... so what i'm attempting to display too you is that life is mathematics and peopke are there emotions and what they want ... when just the same everyoneEVERYONE is a philospher regardless of the lack of intrigue to care for change that is infinite ...
    ... not a singleSINGLE individual is denied this ... though technology has set the countdown for proper dispersals of eradication of sorts nothing ant differant from hitler or the islamic state which has been around from before persons decided to manipulate reason too its own benefit without resolve unto greater forces of so are have been and shall continually be more than evident ...........

subject too change ...

• Swimuminati

Alright, shadowstalker's back....someone get the trank darts and the net!

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016