Just curious guys...
554   31

...So have old accounts been deleted?

• SwimNinja

From the old boards? Nope just have to sign in to them, you can't post for 2 days though.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

PrincessUnikitty said:

From the old boards? Nope just have to sign in to them, you can't post for 2 days though.

Would you say they haven't been deleted though? I believe you still have to re-register.

• SwimNinja

Not really you just have to put in your user name/email and password like you are normally logging in. I haven't registered a new account on the new boards but I'm betting it's a little more complicated then that.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Can't remember if I registered or if I just used my old login info.

my original account, baalzebub, got turned into one of poof's alts somehow...what the f**k.>

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

• Rants

I used my old login info.

Hey, not to get off topic, but, I want to change my avatar, but the button I use to access my account settings isn't populating. Any suggestions?

ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.

• SwimNinja

Both accounts I've reactivated here I just used old login info. So unless it's changed recently that's all you need to do.

• SwimNinja

Arrem_Lowlander said:

Hey, not to get off topic, but, I want to change my avatar, but the button I use to access my account settings isn't populating. Any suggestions?

Refresh the page, that's how I make it appear.

Just logged in with one of my alts from the old boards. Guess I did log in here with my old login info. My first few days on these boards are blurry.

• Rants

PrincessUnikitty said:

Arrem_Lowlander said:

I tried that a few times already. :

ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.

• SwimNinja

Arrem_Lowlander said:

PrincessUnikitty said:

Arrem_Lowlander said:

no clue then. The boards are buggy as hell.

• Swimuminati

Arrem_Lowlander said:

PrincessUnikitty said:

Arrem_Lowlander said:

You should try logging out and closing the browser.

• Banned

Galaxian said:

my original account, baalzebub, got turned into one of poof's alts somehow...what the f**k.>

request it back

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

Demonology said:

Galaxian said:

request it back

they're not about to give that account back hahaha

Demonology said:

Galaxian said:

request it back

He can try, but bans on the new boards are permanent.

Baalzebub... Weren't you always in the Hey Mod thread requesting it back?

Wait... Didn't you get IP banned?

Zenigundam said:

Demonology said:

Galaxian said:

request it back

He can try, but bans on the new boards are permanent.

i aint been banned on this shitty site yet, asshole.

i just got history with them mods here.

(takes a step back)

Whoa, what's up with the language?

i asked for it back a few times, and yeah i was IP banned. but thats not the point here, man

i need to go to tht eliquor store.