I'm very very sorry....
342   11

• Banned

I wish I could undo what I just did here... and not say shit that is so hateful because I am really angry.

Please at the very least do not hold it against yourself because of something I said. It i the worst thing for me to hurt somone intentionally. The one thing I can not stand doing or seing others do. I am a hypocrite and so awful because I violated my own moral rule tonight.

I'm exhausted, I'm going to sleep now. Sorry fellas. Someone is coming to spend the night with me so that he can watch me. I am sorry please do not feel bad for me or feel bd about yourself because of something I said. That is not right.

gnight

• Swimuminati

G'nite Sandy...sleep well, bud

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimHero

dont worry bout what you said.
    we understand you going through some serious shit.
    g'night

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

I don't take anything said about me here personally...

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimNinja

Dude, this isn't anything new to us. Fuggs posted dick pics, Phillies flirted with her by posting a clan pic because evidently their dms are f**ked up, Nabraniel posted a worm from his ass even though that was just a normal day for him, and Buddy posts all kinds of shit when he's drunk. What I'm trying to say is that we're all f**ked up, which is why we come here.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

Sorce said:

Dude, this isn't anything new to us. Fuggs posted dick pics, Phillies flirted with her by posting a clan pic because evidently their dms are f**ked up, Nabraniel posted a worm from his ass even though that was just a normal day for him, and Buddy posts all kinds of shit when he's drunk. What I'm trying to say is that we're all f**ked up, which is why we come here.

I've done shit too.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimNinja

You haven't been banned, so nothing memorable.

it happens.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

Sorce said:

yes the f**k he was

You were banned. It fills you with determination

CyberBully360 said:

Sorce said:

yes the f**k he was

right?!

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimNinja

Oh right(editing brain is mushy). Is he the only one who managed to get his main back?