MAN CAUSES WOMAN'S BUTT IMPLANTS TO EXPLODE WHILE HAVING SEX WITH HER FROM BEHIND!!
635   24

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Yes, THIS really happened!

Too bad Tru TV isn't making World's Dumbest anymore; this would have been #1 on "Dumbest Lovers 4!"

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• Banned

lol fake butts are the worst

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

• Helper

Sounds like he was...

In too deep. (⌐■_■)

• Banned

No it didn't

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• ShoeHands

"Woman Purposely Punctures Own Butt Implant In Attempt To End Sexual Relations From Behind!!"

• SwimNinja

I..I kind of wish there was video of the crime...

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Helper

PrincessUnikitty said:

I..I kind of wish there was video of the crime...

If you ask nicely, maybe our resident 'looner will do a reenactment with a couple of his balloons.

And butt implants and injections that make you look like a waddling bowling pin are gross.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimNinja

Oh I don't think her butt looks good or anything judging from the picture. I just want to see someones ass explode.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

I need to get me some of those!

CV01

• Toonami

this is why you ALWAYS pay extra for Silicon, Saline can rupture

• Swimuminati

welp, that answered a question i've been wanting to ask.....movin' on >.>

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimDandy

The...end...

• Babbling

Why was he arrested?

• Swimuminati

assault with a large and veiny weapon

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Media bias at its most flagrant.

Here's some dispassionate, unbiased reporting on this tragedy:

• Babbling

3rd degree assault with a dildo and battery. Illegal dumping. And leaving the scene of an ass-cident.

• Babbling

E_NAYD said:

Media bias at its most flagrant.

Here's some dispassionate, unbiased reporting on this tragedy:

I was just talking about how I would not like to go on a hot air balloon because they burn and crash and then I opened my laptop and read this!

• Banned

RIP

• Swimuminati

that...is disgusting

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

It's like the Hindenburg.

• Banned

Oh the poonanity!