Witness to a battered mother.

• Banned

nope

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain

where the f**k is everyone?

im drunk..i want to yell at people and be a dick..but no...

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

• Banned

this place died literally because of the mods and a few users they refuse to outright shadowban/blacklist

i saw your post earlier
    you're right

a certain mod is a complete sack of crap

its bad when me and you realize that

really
    fking
    bad

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain

Demonology said:

this place died literally because of the mods and a few users they refuse to outright shadowban/blacklist

i saw your post earlier
    you're right

a certain mod is a complete sack of crap

its bad when me and you realize that

really
    fking
    bad

well, we got a bit of a unique perspective on some things...like people here get banned for being dicks and whatever...but like we'd have accounts for a year straight with no rule infraction at all, then one day all our posts are gone and we're banned...that happens over and over for a couple years and you get a bit embittered maybe...(thats why i deleted the mod board by the way..having all your posts deleted sucks...it f**king sucks. so i was happy to delete their entire history too) anyway...this f**king power dynamic is retarded..it doesnt matter what you do. these are volunteer assholes who take this shit way too seriously....i dont know where im going when i started this, but...?yeah

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ ▊ ▋ SHOP@HOME NETW☯RK LLC

• SwimFan Banned

do not test , the ultimate test . a loss and brand is inevitable and non negotiable .
    the moral of the post is that religion is fine . it is people that are the problem .
    as love is the most purest form of being whence being involves lines unto prescribed conditioing of resolve . this and love is the absolute spectrum of change . not religious embodiments toward convuluted control or trifled political sentiment around transfers of money . though change that is real unto experiance too feel a flooding rush throughout swimming in currents unseen though as evident as wind from the splendor of ways the sun spins again again again moresover never too end as a thought too comprehend !!! ... though illuminated just as the day follows the night from fruits of trees too birds haunting your sins while watching and singing from flight ...

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

a simple rambling notion of ... aaauuuggghhhaaa .. uuuhhhmmmnnn .. daaauuurrrr ... war and peace !!!?!!! ...
    ... or just all of nothing ... whomsoever reads this you make the call !?!
    ... my cast is that of three suns dancing to a million moons from out on the outskirts of the edge of the galaxies gravity fixtures ... or whatever ...

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• IB

check 1, 2, check, check, check, checking the mic.

Seeeeeeeeeeega

• Banned

Aw did I miss around of bannings? Or did I randomly avoid one?

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• ShoeHands

We're so sorry. It came out positive.