Saying funny shit with a serious face
261   8

• Banned

It kills me.....I think it's almost an instinct now but it's hilarious when people don't get it. I can't not do it.

I just went to the store........Bought some vape refills and beer......Chick said "anything else sir" (she's new to this store I go to like 20 times a week) and I said "just put the weed in my gas tank".

She looked at everyone like any of them could help her......I was still trying to hand her the money for my shit and she was just deerlighting like a mofo.......Finally the OG clerk came from the back and was like " Buddy, stop f**king with her."

Beer, liquor and ......I'll either be here all day, or not at all.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Helper

When I was younger I wondered how actors on comedy shows did it. Like, 'the audience is laughing, how are they not laughing?'

What the hell is that behind you

If I'm drunk, it's way easier. I smile too much though, so it's a challenge.

• Banned

CyberBully360 said:

It kills me.....I think it's almost an instinct now but it's hilarious when people don't get it. I can't not do it.

I just went to the store........Bought some vape refills and beer......Chick said "anything else sir" (she's new to this store I go to like 20 times a week) and I said "just put the weed in my gas tank".

She looked at everyone like any of them could help her......I was still trying to hand her the money for my shit and she was just deerlighting like a mofo.......Finally the OG clerk came from the back and was like " Buddy, stop f**king with her."

Beer, liquor and ......I'll either be here all day, or not at all.

Most people do not appreciate dry humor. They are useless.

POOP

• SwimParagon

People like you are why I'm glad I'm not in retail.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimVIP Banned

I worked at Sears for 3 years. After about a year, I started saying f**ked-up jokes to customers at the register with deadpan delivery, sometimes even roasting them in an effort to get fired.

Needless to say that plan was a failure. Customers ended up liking that to a surprising degree.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Assy McGee Banned

You seem like you can hand out a good trashing in person.

• ShoeHands

She was new, she was most likely just looking for the "weed in gas tank" button on the register.