Gourmet Food in the Military?
1435   60

Is that true? Still probably wouldn't join because of the yelling (), but that alone makes me almost want to get up, put some army clothes on, and support Uncle Sam in his fight against ISIS.

Remember, I'm terrible at FPSs, so I'm thinking I'll call the shots from the control room and use my shrewd, but often distracted, mind to lead our troops to the W.

I'm ok with this. For some of them in the army, it might be the last thing they eat before giving their life in battle. I'm ok putting in $20 to get them a lobster or even KFC for the sacrifice they do everyday.

If this is actually going on, I'm going to shave a quick few pounds, get down to 160, and power through the obstacle course or whatever the training they do in the military is.

I'm gon' get my jumbalaya!!! IMA GET MINE!!

• ShoeHands

They're gonna find you now.

I don't want to battle. I just want to eat good food and make battle strategies.

• ShoeHands

You won't have a choice now. They're coming for you.

• SwimNinja

who told you this?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Swimuminati

sshhhh....quiet ;)

• Swimuminati

yup, it's great....you should join up and eat all the

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimSage Banned

The military has a stress card now, you can pull it and get a time out if they yell too much.

• SwimNinja

They have been saying that since before I joined, it's not true.
    http://www.snopes.com/military/stresscards.asp

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

I recall what Ric said about the stress card being reported in The New York Times.

• SwimNinja

Then your precious New York Times is wrong.

The New York Times is never wrong.

• SwimNinja

If it reported that there are really stress cards in boot camp then yes it is.

All the sources are thoroughly fact checked because it's the most prestigious newspaper in the world.

• Thunder Goddess

You're thinking of the wrong paper. The Weekly World News was never wrong. In fact, it was the only honest newspaper in the world; that's why it went out of print.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• SwimNinja

The most prestigious WRONG newspaper in the world. Also I can't find this supposed new york times article, but I did find two article from a Military news paper agreeing that it's false. http://www.stripes.com/blogs/the-rumor-doctor/the-rumor-doctor-1.104348/did-the-army-ever-issue-stress-cards-to-recruits-1.151803
    and
    http://www.stripes.com/follow-up-visit-the-rumor-doctor-s-dissertation-on-stress-cards-1.155850

Hahaha good one.

Stars and Stripes is a tabloid.