Rio 2016 Olympics
980   22

With all the polluted water, crime, political corruption and resignation, you'd think the people running the olympics would of chosen another place. Did they not look at Rio before deciding to hold it there?

At this point, they should of held it at Detroit because Detroit is much more cleaner and safe then Rio at this point.

And I thought Brazil was generally modern too.

• Special Snowflake

Rio did hold the world cup 2 years ago, and there didn't seem to be as big of problems as they are facing now . . . I don't know. I do think the Olympics should be cancelled this year.

Memento Mori

They are. Just not in the town of Rio.

• SwimIcon

at least it's actually summer in detroit...

Well it's soccer and all they need is like a few stadiums. Here they need a lot more and the lakes and more space.

Yes, they should cancel it. Or at least the water sports since it's been confirmed that the water has viruses.

• SwimLegend

That was after one of the eggs accidentally swallowed sewer water, known in Brazil as the ocean

Oh bother...

• Pokemon Master

MONEY
    MONEY
    MONEY
    MONEY
    MONEY

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

kidney_eater101 said:

MONEY
    MONEY
    MONEY
    MONEY
    MONEY

With all of the lawsuits and fee's that will come out after it all ends, The money made will go to lawyers and athletes.

"swimmers and athletes who ingest just three teaspoons of water are almost certain to be infected with viruses that can cause stomach and respiratory illnesses and more rarely heart and brain inflammation"

http://jg-tc.com/news/world/expert-to-rio-athletes-don-t-put-your-head-under/article_509754ae-960f-5ff8-856f-86b3cbb25898.html

• ShoeHands

Jesse Owens would know what to do.

• Babbling Banned

bnmjv said:

Rio did hold the world cup 2 years ago, and there didn't seem to be as big of problems as they are facing now . . . I don't know. I do think the Olympics should be cancelled this year.

They should either be moved or we as a country should just boycott the games altogether.

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

• Banned

1pooh4u said:

That was after one of the eggs accidentally swallowed sewer water, known in Brazil as the ocean

more like
    alt text

POOP

• SwimLegend

FieryDoom said:

1pooh4u said:

more like
    alt text

Two teaspoons of water gives you a 99% chance of giving you some sort of disease

Oh bother...

• Banned

I'm pretty sure it's something like a 1/8 of a teaspoon.

Then you'll get 20 yard long tapeworms with AIDS and cancer in them.

POOP

AND no pokemon go.

savage. completely savage.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimLegend

ugh....the entire water sports teams are gonna die

Oh bother...

• Swimuminati

pfft...get outta here with you logic....we're 'bout the dolla bills yo

1pooh4u said:

and the beach volleyball team...they said the sand is toxic too...

2016 olympic games...where it's not just about the gold.

it's about....survival.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimLegend

TheAltsAlternateAlt said:

1pooh4u said:

and the beach volleyball team...they said the sand is toxic too...

Damn. They left for the Olympics as women and men and came back mutants

Oh bother...