scorpions and camel crickets
1821   63

• Swimuminati

Are f**king gross yo. The poison is definitely killing them but a select few are still making it just barely inside the door that is leading into my room from outside. Then of course twitching to their death there but still...

Not cool bro, not cool.
    I'm so glad michigan doesn't have these gross buggies.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Thunder Goddess

What are camel crickets?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

If you get bit by a scorpion you are NOT going to get to be my pet. I don't need that kind of bill ya know?

Scorpions and camel crickets are pure awesomesauce.

• Helper

Check your shoes before you put em on.
    In fact, shake em out real good.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

Bugs in general are gross...

I'm sorry they're trying to invade your home, though! Bleh! >_<

• Swimuminati

Big meaty looking tan and brown crickets that jump around all cattywampus and high like.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Swimuminati

Daosguard said:

If you get bit by a scorpion you are NOT going to get to be my pet. I don't need that kind of bill ya know?

Do they bite? I thought it was just that they sting.

• Swimuminati

Boooooooo

Shut up meg

• Swimuminati

Jingai said:

Check your shoes before you put em on.
    In fact, shake em out real good.

You better believe I am!

Lol. I don't know what camel crickets are. Might have seen them, but the name alone doesn't ring any bells.

• Swimuminati

renjifan22 said:

Bugs in general are gross...

I'm sorry they're trying to invade your home, though! Bleh! >_<

I'm on vaca, so thankfully its not my permanent home. I wouldn't want to live with these things.

• Banned

I meant sting =P

They don't bite.

• Helper

Some people hang em from hangers by their laces.
    I've also heard that you can use a wooden shoe tree to keep em out.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

Oh. Well that's even worse! How dare they put a damper on your vacation! >:(

• Banned

But the real question is, has the ex bf made a move yet? Lolzz

• Swimuminati

I wonder how much damage these would do though. They're just the lil tiny clearish guys.

• Swimuminati

Most of the shoes I have with are just flipflops and a strappy pair of sandals. The toms are up on a dresser.

• Swimuminati

I know, right?! F**king jerks being all gross. Can't ever walk barefoot in the grass here. Thats a bummer.

Last night I was dive bombed by at least 4 thumb sized cicadas. Lol. I don't think I've been here when the buggies were this bad.

• Swimuminati

Lol, no. He won't do that either.

• Banned

What is he asexual? =P