If I get a black boyfriend... can I call him "my nigga" affectionately?
449   35

• Banned

I'm talking to this cute black boy on gay dating site called onlylads.

He is like hittin on me hard and shit.... called me his n***a and homie and stuff lol.

I've always been curious about this.... one of my best friends growin up was a black kid named lebron who lived next door. We rode bikes and played basketball together.

I never thought of him as just "my black" friend, he was just my buddy. But he used to call me n***a too.... also showed me his dick cause we were both curious what opposite race p***ses looked like....

I miss him, fell out of touch when I moved to AL at 11.

Anyways, would this be ok for me to do?

• Banned

It's the internet, you can do whatever you want, but I wouldn't recommend it anywhere else.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• ShoeHands

banned.

• SwimLegend

If he currently calls you his n***a currently than yes. If you haven't talked to the guy in years I wouldn't start out calling him n***a.

Ric's Youtube: It's fucking awesome of course
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6qCbzMXEezDBksc9XqUuw

• Banned

He wants to meet me.... I just want to know can I like get in on dat culture? I've always foudn other cultures fascinatin and stuff. I'm not racist, so do u think his buddies would be ok with it?

• Banned

He called me his n***a and homie man XD

• SwimLegend

Yeah but you said used to, so wasn't sure how long ago this was.

And if it's him and his buddies gauge the situation first. Some are okay with that but others aren't.

Is it just me or is the word n***a in the title keeps getting censored?

• Banned

I was wonderin that myself....

I'm sorry man I'm just curious don't hate me fo askin............. >_>

• Banned

no, unless you want to be gang banged.

POOP

• Banned

SandStoneReborn said:

He wants to meet me.... I just want to know can I like get in on dat culture? I've always foudn other cultures fascinatin and stuff. I'm not racist, so do u think his buddies would be ok with it?

I never really understood the want for other people to want to get away with derogatory terms.......Like I wouldn't ask you if it's ok to call you f****t, even if you were ok with it.....Just seems like something you don't "need" to do

• Banned

I dun care if people I actually love call me a fagoot. My friends do that already. It's intentions and attitudes that are hateful not language.

• Banned

Do you think i would if I did? :P

I was in a relationship with a white woman and I jokingly called her a n****r lover because she was with me and she got really offended by that

• Banned

i call people ma n***a all the time

but i live in philly

and no one cares who uses the word n***a

You starve your children on neglect
    Then feed their bellies with fear
    Concussion bat to the brain
    Witness to a battered mother.

• Banned

SandStoneReborn said:

I dun care if people I actually love call me a fagoot. My friends do that already. It's intentions and attitudes that are hateful not language.

No, I understand that....I'm just saying I wouldn't feel a need to do it because I understand the harmful aspects of the word, but like I said....Do as you please....I can't really tell you universally if it's ok or not.....I would rather you not do it to me though.

• SwimLegend

CyberBully360 said:

SandStoneReborn said:

I never really understood the want for other people to want to get away with derogatory terms.......Like I wouldn't ask you if it's ok to call you f****t, even if you were ok with it.....Just seems like something you don't "need" to do

Yeah, but to be fair here how many gay guys have you seen that call just anybody f****t? Even at work I've had black guys in their 30s call me their n***a. When I've said it back to them they are either okay with it or they don't like being called n***a back and stop(this was only once).

Although maybe some do, I have not known near as many gay people(that I know of).

• Banned

wut a bitch she should appreciate u

• Banned

Demonology said:

i call people ma n***a all the time

but i live in philly

and no one cares who uses the word n***a

Dats cool i wish i could

• Banned

I mean i wouldnt like go outa my way to call him that..... i a m just curios if i did would it make me racist?

• Banned

im sorry if this is mean man . :(